Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

when i got banned

I got banned for a month for saying Nigel walked in on the orgy and called James an ostrich as the tabloids might quote me and use is as factual. Got my ban cut short for good behaviour though which seems weird as how do they know I'm behaving if I can't post?

I got banned once for calling GingerFox a Copperknob.

I've never been banned

Which given the way I act and some of the reasons for banning in here leads me to believe I am actually above the law.

I'm amazed I've never got a ban too. Not because I think I deserve one, but like you when I see what others get banned for I can't believe I've never had one. I know I've had enough arguments with KingFix where I've called him no end of things that I've seen people banned for less.

I'm amazed I've never got a ban too. Not because I think I deserve one, but like you when I see what others get banned for I can't believe I've never had one. I know I've had enough arguments with KingFix where I've called him no end of things that I've seen people banned for less.

Likewise actually. I wonder how people manage to get banned sometimes.

I got banned for Suarez biting Chiellini, as precaution.. lol

Most of my bans have been deserved, I wish I could still post off my Uncle Albert account but it's not to be.

Got banned for snapping Smuts in a tackle in FT O21 v U21 game and then coming on here and saying I was glad I did it, that was one of the stupidest ones. I'd do the same again if there was ever a game.

Got banned for snapping Smuts in a tackle in FT O21 v U21 game and then coming on here and saying I was glad I did it, that was one of the stupidest ones. I'd do the same again if there was ever a game.

It's no surprise you continue to get banned and you don't know why if you post up stuff like that buddy.

I got banned for Suarez biting Chiellini, as precaution.. lol

Most of my bans have been deserved, I wish I could still post off my Uncle Albert account but it's not to be.

Dont you like Smuts,seems a good lad.

im not allowed to see the mid life crisis thread

pathetic lol

Probably because, and it wasn't really your fault tbh, it looked like it was about to become another "Tincy is a lying fantasist thread" again.

I've never been banned

Which given the way I act and some of the reasons for banning in here leads me to believe I am actually above the law.

#neverbanned

Do you get an email if you've been banned? I don't think I've ever been banned, I'm far too dull and inoffensive for that.

Do you get an email if you've been banned? I don't think I've ever been banned, I'm far too dull and inoffensive for that.

You want to know what happens when you get banned

So you ask two people who have never been banned.

You should be banned, for being stupid if nothing else.

Archived