Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Freedom of Speech

Trying to be kind here.

-

Anyone else have the problem in posting things that are quite relevant to the topic and for some reason have it deleted?

Since yesterday, I had 4 reasonable posts (which weren't directly off-topic and non-abusive) that got deleted - yes, I spout rubbish at times (who doesn't on here?), but none that should offend anyone.

After reading some of the threads in recent days, there's been a lot of name-calling posts which weren't deleted themselves.

I suspect the person behind the personal deletions has some problem with me and trying to be funny about it.

Thanks.

This is a privately owned site freedom of speech  is therefore not a right anything posted is at the permission of the owner and can be removed for any reason that the owner believes will be in the best interest of the forum.

I doubt any of the mods has the time or inclination to have or pursue a personal watch on a poster.

If it's the post I'm thinking of I'd say it was a preemptive strike, rather than there being anything particularly wrong with your post. It was probably thought that it would just invite more abuse.

Is the post you're thinking, the one about Harry Kane (me asking others opinions on whether, as fans, we would want him - if Ranieri was interested - as Kane isn't very much appreciated on here doing quite well for another club and apparently getting all the plaudits)?

If this was the post (tried re-posting it again after the initial one got deleted), I asked on that thread about the above to see whether the reaction would be 'yes, I would' - instead of 'no I wouldn't too ugly etc.

Apologies anyhow.

Is the post you're thinking, the one about Harry Kane (me asking others opinions on whether, as fans, we would want him - if Ranieri was interested - as Kane isn't very much appreciated on here doing quite well for another club and apparently getting all the plaudits)?

If this was the post (tried re-posting it again after the initial one got deleted), I asked on that thread about the above to see whether the reaction would be 'yes, I would' - instead of 'no I wouldn't too ugly etc.

Apologies anyhow.

Yes it was that one. There has been a huge amount of needless abuse chucked at him and I've seen a lot of posts about him get deleted. So like I say, just preempting the responses I'd guess rather than there being anything wrong with what you said.

Archived