Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Tagging people

Just a quick question. In the Predictor thread, I often tag people who have done well or badly but I find that only a few of them turn blue, and, therefore, presume that only those will get a notification. Is there a limit to how many people you can tag in a post? 

For example, if I tag @@Buce, @@Col city fan, @@Webbo, @@FIF, @@Fox92, @@ScouseFox, @@MattP, @@Wookie, @@Unabomber, who will get a notification and who will not?

Edit: Seems like it is the first three? Is it possible to tag more in certain threads?

Edit Edit: hang on - that has increased to six.... 

Edit Edit Edit - now that is everyone...but in the predictor thread some look like they haven't been. This is a genuine question and not me just fudging around and tagging random people.

Its a bit of a make shift add on, but it's set as 3, maybe split it into numerous posts if you want to tag more. I'm not sure if editing the post has had any effect and tagged the others..?

Cool. And you are right about editing the post - I went back to the Predictor one and edited it and it added another three. I am not sure if that is something you want, but that is how it works at present, as you are probably right to have a limit.

You called @@Renart

Just using you as part of an experiment. Hope that is ok?

Archived