Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Changing my FoxesTalk user name?

Chose mine in about 10 seconds cus I was desperate to get on and try and get some tickets for the Bournemouth game (which I got !!) .....    a bit boring really but done in a rush.      Some great names on here ...    Babylon ....   Rincewind ! ....  Julian shabby thing !! ..... Unabomber !!! ......  and my favourite ...    Toe knee hand cock !!!  (took me a while to work that one out ).     So i need a change  ...   any ideas ??   Quite happy for you to have a vote if you want and promise to change it to the most popular.     :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

I want to change mine but I have no imagination.

Was going to go for Hards as Nalis but then I'd probably get loads of PMs from babylad92 about how we should start on the West Ham next time they're in town.

i quite like Tunabomber but haven't got round to changing it ....    if you want it it's yours    :)

• 4 weeks later...

Was changing your username after 5k posts ever a thing? Rapidly approaching 5k and I made this in 2009, since then I've moved multiple times- so the name is no longer relevant!

No it was your member title that you could change, so where yours currently says "Lost. Souls. Forever"

If you want to change your username then contact an administrator.

• 3 months later...

Archived