Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2016 Deathlist

Haven't you already done a list? lol

Yes  but it was complained  about so I edited it.  Or I would have done if allowed to. 

I like Mel Brooks and Woody Allen. I have picked them all because they  are getting on a bit. Someone had alreadie picked Queenie so I swapped her for Keith Richards who has been  on borrowed time. I did consider Cliff Richard but I would not be able to stand a mass re release of all his singles throughout the year and even worse his xmas songs. I would welcome a  few Rolling Stones re releases  though.

Yes  but it was complained  about so I edited it.  Or I would have done if allowed to. 

I like Mel Brooks and Woody Allen. I have picked them all because they  are getting on a bit. Someone had alreadie picked Queenie so I swapped her for Keith Richards who has been  on borrowed time. I did consider Cliff Richard but I would not be able to stand a mass re release of all his singles throughout the year and even worse his xmas songs. I would welcome a  few Rolling Stones re releases  though.

Who complained?

Someone said I only picked people I disagreed with. If I did that the list would have been a lot longer.

I picked them after someone said picking people to die was in bad taste. I'd feel bad about picking people that I liked more than ones I am not a fan of.

Too soon?

Queen

Charlie Sheen

Lemmy (Motorhead)

Dick van Dyke

Doris day

Under 40

Lindsey Lohan

Changing lemmy for keith Richards. Can't believe it

He didn't make 2011.

It wasn't until I posted this I realised it was a link from 2010...felt rather silly.

Peter Soulsby

Keith Vaz

Rolf Harris

Dave Lee Travis

Nicholas Parsons

Under 40

Oscar Pistorius

You havnt got a leg to stand on with that guess.....

Meatloaf

George bush Snr

Crazy tightrope walking guy

President Assad.

Bobby brown

Under 40s

Selena Gomez

Just seen he has already been taken. Swapping him out for Bill Cosby.

Adam west

Michael Caine

John travolta

Pele

Mel Gibson

U40

Nick grimshaw

I was about to mistakenly chastise you for selecting too many there.

I thought you'd predicted the death of the entire band UB40.

Would have been quite a long shot barring a horrific amp stack collapse, an extraordinarily powerful soundwave from a bass riff or the malicious doctoring of the band's rider of red, red wine.

Sorry. In a silly mood today.

Would have been quite a long shot barring a horrific amp stack collapse, an extraordinarily powerful soundwave from a bass riff or the malicious doctoring of the band's rider of red, red wine.

Yeah I could have laid that out better but I am a lazy sod and I like to make people work when they read my posts. If all of UB40 do die I think we can now both take credit.

Or a tour bus crash....

Archived