Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2016 Deathlist

I was about to mistakenly chastise you for selecting too many there.

I thought you'd predicted the death of the entire band UB40.

Would have been quite a long shot barring a horrific amp stack collapse, an extraordinarily powerful soundwave from a bass riff or the malicious doctoring of the band's rider of red, red wine.

Sorry. In a silly mood today.

Killer rats in their kitchen maybe?

Nigel Farage

Robert Mugabe

Tony Booth

Lord Carrington

Mike Tyson

Under-40: Diego Costa

Edit: Felt guilty and changed it already. Couldn't face myself if further tragedy befell the Geldofs and I'd predicted it.   

I'm starting to feel quite optimistic about my first selection. :ph34r:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-claims-someone-deliberately-tampered-with-his-car-causing-accident-on-motorway-a6794371.html

"Nigel Farage has claimed his car was deliberately sabotaged in France causing a motorway crash.

The UKIP leader claimed one of his wheels fell off on a motorway near Dunkirk in France after it had been tampered with. He described how he was forced to stop and flee the car to avoid oncoming traffic."

Anybody got   Ed "stewpot" Stewart:  ?

I believe that the undertakers have got him.  :ph34r:

Well, they've got his body. His soul has just arrived at the golden gates, to be greeted with a cheery "Ello darlin'!" from St. Peter.

Singer David Bowie has died at the age of 69 following a battle with cancer.

His son confirmed the news and a statement was released on his official social media accounts.

"David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18-month battle with cancer," it said.

"While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family's privacy during their time of grief."

The singer only released his latest album Blackstar on his birthday on Friday.

There had been rumours about Bowie's health for years.

His last live performance was at a New York charity concert in 2006.

Blackstar, which includes just seven songs, has been well received by critics.

Bowie's breakthrough came with 1972's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

His hits include Let's Dance, Space Oddity, Heroes, Under Pressure, Rebel, Rebel, Life on Mars and Suffragette City.

René Angelil, Céline Dion's husband and manager, has died at age 73.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6843741/rene-angelil-celine-dions-husband-dies-at-73

Yes, you guessed it... from cancer.

Celine is still young at 47 or so. Worth a boat load of money...make a move time you single fellas.

On the real, sad news with all the cancer related celebrity deaths this week. Cancer truly is a cvnt of a disease. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. RIP.

Archived