Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

been told a couple of weeks ago its £62 this time not the £26 we paid last season I hope its wrong but due to our league position I doubt it 

Tickets are already on sale to Arsenal fans and it's Cat C.

Non-Member prices for Cat C in the lower tiers are as follows;

Lower Tier   

Centre Lower £29 

Wing Lower £27 

Corner Lower £27 

Goal Lower £27 

It will be £27. No panic.

I can see that date of this fixture being moved for sky tv

Feb tv games have already been done

sat games are sunderland v man utd and chelsea newcastle

sunday games villa v liverpool and man city spurs, it won't be moved.

Incredible if a title six pointer is £27!!

Really?

Arsenal have always been fair with ticket prices for normal teams in the premier league.

The likes of Spurs, Chelsea and both Manchester clubs goes without saying as they're the big games for them, we're not on their radar, rather like Sky!

Tickets for this won't be on sale for a bit as before the Everton game I had 5 forthcoming away game tickets in my hand, never had that before and it's rare to have more than 3 different away game tickets at once. Christmas run and the FA cup is why there was 5.

Arsenal vs Leicester City | 13.02.16 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Full Allocation: 3,016

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £26 Seniors (Over 65s) £11.25 Under 19s (17-18 Years) £11.25 Under 17s (2-16 Years) £10 Supporters with Disabilities £12.75
* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 19s or Under 17s ticket) * * 

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per selling instructions from the host club. Therefore tickets will be sold in the following order:

Sell 1st - Block 20
Sell 2nd - Block 21
Sell 3rd - Block 22
Sell 4th - Block 23

Sales Dates

Dates Criteria Tuesday 12 January Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points Thursday 14 January Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points Friday 15 January Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points Monday 18 January Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points Thursday 21 January Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points Friday 22 January Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points Monday 25 January Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points
All tickets are subject to availability.

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 13 pairs of Wheelchair Spaces.

Both Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced as above plus a FREE Companion.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 10am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Monday 11 January.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 6pm on Sunday 10 January with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - ARSENAL OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 4 February to receive a full refund.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#7haMZB60AQJmXZgy.99

Dislike Arsenal massively (If you hadn't realised) but fair play to them with this pricing, just a shame they rape the 'top' clubs (Soon to be us :unsure:), no need for that really, but for this season i'll definitely be enjoying these cheap prices.

What with the recent thing of clubs instructing how they want tickets sold all of a sudden? Villa, Arsenal, Man City...

Archived