Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

Has any game Barr Bournemouth ever sold out on P1 i dont think there 3000 P1 any one know how many P1s we Have and how many P2S

Bournemouth didn't sell out on p1.

However looking at that ground plan we have sold more than the whole Bournemouth allocation. Today alone.

Has any game Barr Bournemouth ever sold out on P1 i dont think there 3000 P1 any one know how many P1s we Have and how many P2S

Don't forget, we're half way through the season, quite a few more would've tripped over the 125 points and become P1.

The P1 criteria hasn't moved all season, last season it went up by 5 midway through.

No way near 3000 though, I'd say around 1500 which includes the 600 or so on the away scheme.

I've already bought my train tickets too so a little worried they won't make it to tomorrow.

It will definitely make it to tomorrow. May not make it to Friday though.

Don't forget, we're half way through the season, quite a few more would've tripped over the 125 points and become P1.

The P1 criteria hasn't moved all season, last season it went up by 5 midway through.

No way near 3000 though, I'd say around 1500 which includes the 600 or so on the away scheme.

More than likely this as I've just made it to 125 points from just 4 away games this season. On the bright side, Arsenal ticket arrived in the post after only ordering yesterday afternoon.

Archived