Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Who is the main admin on FT?

Hi all,

Looking at starting a non football based forum, and was wondering who created the theme for foxestalk, it's by far the best forum out there for football fans of football clubs and it's really user friendly. 

I know it's IPB based but was not sure if the theme used was based from another theme or if it is custom coded, does anybody know?

would love to speak to whoever created it with regard to my forum using something that looks similar. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any particular reason that I'm repeatedly banned from threads in the transfer section?

Just been banned from the new striker thread for correctly calling Bamford a winger.

lol lol

Any particular reason that I'm repeatedly banned from threads in the transfer section?

Just been banned from the new striker thread for correctly calling Bamford a winger.

Mad ain't it.

Got banned from the Amartey thread for predicting that he would be shown to the crowd before the game on Wednesday.

Not doing very well then are you?

It's funny the fact you still think Bamford is a winger when he's clearly a striker.

Not doing very well then are you?

Bamford has played almost the entirety of his professional career on the right wing.

But I'd better not talk about that. I'll be banned from the forum, won't I?

As for the Amartey. Prediction, it's almost like it was a complete guess haha

Mad ain't it.

Got banned from the Amartey thread for predicting that he would be shown to the crowd before the game on Wednesday.

How do you know that's why you were banned?

Archived