Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Watford (A) 5/3/16 17:30pm

#butthurt or what?

you do realise moaning about it on a messageboard wont fix it? or the fact you're low down the pecking order. mardy arse.

Haha, jog on pal. Low down the pecking order and mardy arse I am not.

Seeing as you brought it up I'm actually on the away scheme and well above most P1's but selling on day 1 when you can't go does stink a bit, another fan who thinks the right to stay at the top is his even if he doesn't go.

Yes like me he probably went to ever away in the championship years.

For your info, I haven't sold one away on this season either, so put that into your family fox membership and smoke it. ;) ;) ;)

But rest assured Princess, the first away I can't go which won't be anytime soon, I will give you first refusal of the tickets, in fact no, I'll give you the tickets gratis.

Can't say fairer than that can I. ;)

Spoke to the club yesterday and they said we had completed 1145 sales. I need to wait until Monday to buy mine and the lady advised that it probably wouldn't make it till then, due to the small allocation - not sure of the total away allocation though.

Spoke to the club yesterday and they said we had completed 1145 sales. I need to wait until Monday to buy mine and the lady advised that it probably wouldn't make it till then, due to the small allocation - not sure of the total away allocation though.

About 2k

First day of sale and you have two tickets, if you can't go why did you get them anyway and if you're on the away scheme you can send them back, let someone who wants to go recieve the points for doing so.

Ah, silly me, you want the points but don't want to go to the game.

Some things never change here.

Loads of people do this, loads and loads infact I'd say at some time everyone in priorty 1 has !

Why are you giving him a hard time ? . Surely your making assumptions ?

Twatish carry on , as long as the tickets go to a city fan and at face value who really cares ?

When I go with someone else I make sure both of us can attend before I pay for tickets. Yet within a few hours of you buying for yourself and one other your plans change. That seems unlikely to me.

Several posters have noticed that people often offer out their references out so they can pick up some unearned points. Given that that happens, it doesn't seem so outrageous for Promised Land to suggest you might be doing it too. If you are, please don't.

Love this post it's amazing lol

Utter sanctimonious poop lol

But obviously your having a laugh so really it's really funny lol

Archived