Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

The club have ****ed up.........there should be a cap on silver just like there is gold...simple as that.

Agree but I don't think anyone anticipated the demand this season would bring. However I think they should have closed new memberships after Xmas. I bet there have been thousands of new applications.

Loyal supporters have a season ticket. ;)

Tin hat on.

I'll go first then. Supporters who mainly live in the county and can get to midweek games without taking a day/half day holiday have a season ticket. Keep your hat on, more incoming......

And can get to the ground for 50p on Midland Red, unlike some who have to drive hundreds of miles. Still, on the bright side, some of us live in the increasingly affluent south.

I'll go first then. Supporters who mainly live in the county and can get to midweek games without taking a day/half day holiday have a season ticket. Keep your hat on, more incoming......

And can get to the ground for 50p on Midland Red, unlike some who have to drive hundreds of miles. Still, on the bright side, some of us live in the increasingly affluent south.

It was a light hearted joke fella, did you miss the ;) and tin hat bit?

I know not everyone can get to every game and lives in the county, I'm older and wiser than most on here just trying to lighten the mood in what's becoming a depressing forum with everyone moaning when we are doing so well.

It was a light hearted joke fella, did you miss the ;) and tin hat bit?

I know not everyone can get to every game and lives in the county, I'm older and wiser than most on here just trying to lighten the mood in what's becoming a depressing forum with everyone moaning when we are doing so well.

I got it really, as for older and wiser, tell me about it! At least, older.

Guest CityFan 06

Hoping to get a ticket for a friend but will they make it to general sale if all the members are first to get tickets? Either that or I'll have to get in really quick, I'm a ST holder but I don't think that makes too much of a difference does it, in regards of buying a general sale ticket. 

How late do you reckon they'll wait to announce when they're moving this to?

I can see it being 1.30 or 4pm on the Sunday as part of SKY'S SUPER DUPER SUNDAY!!!

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they try a triple header if they have the allowance

12.00 Spurs vs Southampton

14.00 Man City vs Arsenal

16.00 Leicester vs Everton

The above is quite likely as I doubt Sky will have a Monday night game that week because there's 4 midweek games which would mean the only available games to them are Bournemouth v West Brom,.Villa v Newcastle or Palace v Stoke as well as City v Arsenal and Spurs v Southampton  

Guest CityFan 06

It's not even gonna make fox membership let alone general sale.

Ah thought so but still, I'll keep my eyes open just in case.

IF we won the league at home to Everton would we be presented the trophy or would they wait until the last game of the season at Chelsea.

From a selfish point I'd love us to celebrate it at Stamford Bridge with John Terry's last ever thing in a Chelsea shirt being to hand it over to Wes Morgan.

IF we won the league at home to Everton would we be presented the trophy or would they wait until the last game of the season at Chelsea.

From a selfish point I'd love us to celebrate it at Stamford Bridge with John Terry's last ever thing in a Chelsea shirt being to hand it over to Wes Morgan.

Chelsea won the league against Palace I think, but didn't get the trophy until their final home game.

We're speculating massively here but someone said they try and present it at the last home game if it's clear cut, I know there's more than one trophy in case it goes to the wire, (man city's first premier title where United could've won it at Sunderland).

I'm sure Premier League rules state that we must offer a minimum 5% allocation to away fans.

Everton are mid table and I'm sure they would not cause a fuss if we give them the minimum

allocation. This would mean more availability for our own fans on what could be one of our greatest

moments. Do this and stop selling memberships and I'll be happy.

I'm sure Premier League rules state that we must offer a minimum 5% allocation to away fans.

Everton are mid table and I'm sure they would not cause a fuss if we give them the minimum

allocation. This would mean more availability for our own fans on what could be one our greatest

moments. Do this and stop selling memberships and I'll be happy.

Premier League regulations state that clubs must provide at least 10 per cent of their overall allocation of tickets for away supporters.

From this link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3059321/Bournemouth-won-t-expand-12-000-capacity-Goldsands-Stadium-use-small-ground-advantage-Premier-League.html

Premier League regulations state that clubs must provide at least 10 per cent of their overall allocation of tickets for away supporters.

From this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3059321/Bournemouth-won-t-expand-12-000-capacity-Goldsands-Stadium-use-small-ground-advantage-Premier-League.html

How come Man U only offer 3,000 to away fans then, and similar figures for Newcastle and Arsenal ?

How come Man U only offer 3,000 to away fans then, and similar figures for Newcastle and Arsenal ?

10% allocation is for grounds under a certain capacity, can't remember now which it is 20 or 30k, above that 3000 is what they have to give you, they could give you more if they wanted too. But they'd sooner home fans have them, likewise an away club could ask for a smaller section as they have to pay for any unsold tickets in the premier league.

Olympic park next season will be interesting, can West Ham sell it out every game or will they give more to away teams to fill it?

Plod have a say too.

Having bought 2 tickets most games this and last season with silver memberships, I have a bad feeling I'll be sold down the river for this game, so if anyone has 2 going I'll be very grateful, if I do manage to get my 2 I'll re-sell at cost. 

Archived