Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

HELP!!!

I have been a Leicester supporter for 30 years and just turn fourty and I got a trip to Leicester (with my friend), with hotel and a airplane ticket,

to watch Leicester-Swansea. But I can not buy 2 tickets anywhere!!!

All the travel agents are sold out...

I´m interested in any kind of tickets, also 2 tickets apart from each other!

Please write to this email [email protected], if you can help me.

Kind Regards, Martin Ascanius

Copenhagen Denmark

Trying to get a silver membership for my brother, but it doesn't seem to be working on LCFC Direct. Anyone experiencing this too? It also says no events available when I click on Tickets. Also says no products available when I click on the club shop! Seems like it's fvcking up  :lei1:

Trying to get a silver membership for my brother, but it doesn't seem to be working on LCFC Direct. Anyone experiencing this too? It also says no events available when I click on Tickets. Also says no products available when I click on the club shop! Seems like it's fvcking up  :lei1:

Thats because lcfc direct is fuked

Same here, can't log in. 

No offense mate but I am almost happy to hear that. At first I thought that it was something specific to me and that everyone else was in there and happily snapping up their tickets. 

I am currently in Australia and it is the middle of the day and so will keep on trying it every half hour or so. That is an advantage but if it doesn't come back online then I don't fancy calling the ticket office from here!

After setting alarms for midnight and waking at 3.30 to try if any kind soul is going down to the ticket office and able to help me out please pm me.

I would transfer money as soon as purchased.

I live in bristol and I am a doctor who will find it hard to keep trying online ir phone today.

Thank you

Leicester ticket office tweeting that it's an issue there end with ticket provider and it won't be working online anytime soon.

...this all kicked off early yesterday by the looks of some of the earlier posts - you would have figured they could have sorted it  by now. How will we ever be a big club? 

You are there early. Ticket office doesn't open till 9am right?

True, but I thought there might be a lot more people there with my mindset. Obviously not, so better chance for me buying tickets therefore with the ticket site still down.

True, but I thought there might be a lot more people there with my mindset. Obviously not, so better chance for me buying tickets therefore with the ticket site still down.

With the ticketing system down, it might be that they won't even be able to issue tickets from the sales office assuming they use the same system.

With the ticketing system down, it might be that they won't even be able to issue tickets from the sales office assuming they use the same system.

I am hoping it is a problem with the site rather than being unable to print tickets.

Archived