Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

I don't think Red Bull will entertain the idea of losing Max but I'd love to see him and Hamilton in the same car.

I'm also not so sure the Mercedes will be as dominant next year with the amount of new changes...

I think Red Bull will be extremely competitive....

Can also see Toto going after Vettel which would also be fun to watch!

6 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Fox said:

Has he still got enough left to push or beat Lewis?

Not sure....

I don't know if Vettel would want it in case Hamilton smashes him.....

Bottas would be a cop out....

A real rival would be Max... I'd love to see that fearless Hamilton esque youth laying in to Lewis' lap times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm it seems a shame that Mercedes have gone for the safe bet in Bottas - I wonder if he's got it in him to challenge Hamilton rather drive round in 2nd place all year? 

Wouldn't it be great if he could - after all he's gonna see it as a last and only chance to win a title. He won't want to be just making up the numbers but has he got the ability to compete? He's pretty fast and has achieved a lot in what is clearly a limited Williams drive.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, isaidno said:

only a one year deal for Bottas. They must have their eyes on a top driver for 2018

Pressure on Bottas this year then. Going to have prove he's worthy of the seat to get longer. Surprised he agreed to one year.

• 1 month later...

Archived