Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

New match tickets released today for Gold and Family Fox members. Have been trying to log on for the last hour without a sniff of success.... Have to be patient I guess. Even if all Gold and Family members were trying to log-in, surely it can't be that many people causing the server to crash?

ive managed to get on the website and its saying sold out

I've just managed to log in, finally. Are you a Gold member? I am and I can now select tickets for the Southampton and West Ham games.

I spent an hour trying to buy a Palace ticket the other day, when the sold out sign disappeared. Then it dawned on me that tickets were still on sale to STH only.

I've just managed to log in, finally. Are you a Gold member? I am and I can now select tickets for the Southampton and West Ham games.

I spent an hour trying to buy a Palace ticket the other day, when the sold out sign disappeared. Then it dawned on me that tickets were still on sale to STH only.

im a STH. Im not trying to get a ticket I was just seeing if I could log on

im a STH. Im not trying to get a ticket I was just seeing if I could log on

Thanks for trying it out. Seems like we both were able to log on around the same time. Perhaps the club were doing something at the back end of the website for about an hour or so beforehand?

Been trying to call all morning with zero success, I have also tried emailing them a bit of a rant and even that has been rejected!

It never used to be this hard, getting Newcastle tickets was similarly difficult but before that there were no major problems.

I wonder if they are being subjected to some sort of cyber attack?

Been trying to call all morning with zero success, I have also tried emailing them a bit of a rant and even that has been rejected!

It never used to be this hard, getting Newcastle tickets was similarly difficult but before that there were no major problems.

I wonder if they are being subjected to some sort of cyber attack?

I'm having zero problems logging in now and getting access to the new fixtures. Might be worth clearing your history/cache and then trying again?

I'm having zero problems logging in now and getting access to the new fixtures. Might be worth clearing your history/cache and then trying again?

I'm Family Fox so can't purchase online - got to do it over the phone.  And at last - I am in the queue system.  Another 30 minutes and I should be through!

I will sit here and wait for nnfox to post in 30 mins with the biggest rant when he gets through and doesn't get a ticket.

Or even worse gets to the front of the queue and gets disconnected. Ive known that to happen a few times.

I'm staggered how bad the online system is, when they get some sort of volume, the P3 away tickets for Arsenal and Watford ****ed the website at midnight, how can places like ticketmaster or alike cope with demand from thousands yet our system doesn't seem to be able to cope with a few hundred if that.

God help us if we end up in the charity shield next year. selling wembley should be fun lol

I have purchased my tickets for both games - no problems once I got through.

The girl I spoke to said that there had been a problem with the website this morning but the phone system problems are down to huge demand and only three of them manning the phones which I am staggered by.

I'm staggered how bad the online system is, when they get some sort of volume, the P3 away tickets for Arsenal and Watford ****ed the website at midnight, how can places like ticketmaster or alike cope with demand from thousands yet our system doesn't seem to be able to cope with a few hundred if that.

God help us if we end up in the charity shield next year. selling wembley should be fun lol

they use the "seetickets" system.

if you have ever tried to book through see tickets for a big gig (glasto, leeds, stone roses spring to mind) you will know their servers are made from jelly and papier mache. 

I have purchased my tickets for both games - no problems once I got through.

The girl I spoke to said that there had been a problem with the website this morning but the phone system problems are down to huge demand and only three of them manning the phones which I am staggered by.

i did wonder why i still cant get in the queue. i just ring every half hour. the company thinks i have a bladder issue now! 

I know its not possible for everyone but I stayed up til midnight and got mine... no problems then but the site was slow to move on, as in when I clicked to put in basket, not instant, but all in all took maybe 10 mins to get tickets for both matches and pay..and make change to paper tickets instead of load to card. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets.

How's the availability for Southampton and West Ham games looking? Thinking of trying my luck on Monday...

Every single gold member could buy a ticket and it would still reach silver members so availability wise you've nothing to worry about..... whether there is a surge of people trying to log in on Monday that causes the site to crash, however, is another matter lol

Every single gold member could buy a ticket and it would still reach silver members so availability wise you've nothing to worry about..... whether there is a surge of people trying to log in on Monday that causes the site to crash, however, is another matter lol

Haha I thought that might be the case, cheers! Worth a try then :)

Archived