Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Posting bloody pictures !

I have asked this in the questions thread but I probably should have put it in here ...   all my pics come out sideways or upside down !! ...   don't know what I am doing wrong.

The method I use is in the question thread ..    please help.

Will attach a pic and lets see what happens ....

There you go !!!!    :(  :(  :(

post-23410-0-66766700-1457628031.jpg

I usually use an image host like imageshack or tinypic, upload my picture to that and then post the url for image in [ img ] [ /img ] tags.

That's the long way around Des.

Click the little picture of the tree, past the URL and fannys your uncle's aunties brother.

I have asked this in the questions thread but I probably should have put it in here ...   all my pics come out sideways or upside down !! ...   don't know what I am doing wrong.

The method I use is in the question thread ..    please help.

Will attach a pic and lets see what happens ....

There you go !!!!    :(  :(  :(

Press CTRL+ALT and the Right arrow Key and it will turn it the right way

I usually use an image host like imageshack or tinypic, upload my picture to that and then post the url for image in [ img ] [ /img ] tags.

That's the long way around Des.

Click the little picture of the tree, past the URL and fannys your uncle's aunties brother.

In English please ....

Think i've got the hang of it now ! .....   but thanks for all your help !?!?     You can close this thread down now if you want.      :)

Last 2 pics were a LCFC supporter waiting for his team to win the FA Cup ...    and a toilet somewhere with a what looks like a picture of Vardy on the wall.

• 1 month later...

Archived