Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lucabobo85

2 tickets for 2 Italians fan

Hello everybody!

I'm Luca, I'm Italian and a great Claudio Ranieri's Fan.

This year I'm following my coach an of course the unbelievable adventure of Leicester City and I decide with a friend of mine (Riccardo) to visit Leicester and come to watch a football match of our miracle team.

We try to buy the tickets from the official website (purchasing before the city fox membership) but the events since the match against west ham, are always sold out.

We would like to be in Leicester for the match against Swansea or Everton (may be could be better the second one just for flight rate).

Someone could help us?

I really appreciate if someone of you could realize our dream!

info to keep in touch >>

or write down here (I don't know if as a new user I can receive private messages)

don't hesitate do contact me!

Thanks!

ALWAYS GO FOXES!

Till the end #FearLess

Luca

No need mate.

It is entirely reasonable to think that this person is less of a fan that those who have been attending for years. We shouldn't let political correctness (and that's what it is) blind us to the reality that there are many fans out there, real fans, who deserve tickets ahead of some of the people asking for them on this forum.

It is entirely reasonable to think that this person is less of a fan that those who have been attending for years. We shouldn't let political correctness (and that's what it is) blind us to the reality that there are many fans out there, real fans, who deserve tickets ahead of some of the people asking for them on this forum.

I'm not saying they should get the tickets but there's no need to be rude.

Hey guys,

I don't need trash reply to my topic. We are just 2 guys who want to live this great adventure in which we believe in.

We are also supporter of 2 teams that are historically enemies (ac milan and inter) but we believe the most important thing is the friendship.

What I want to say is that with the city fox membership is very difficult to get the tickets. I red about other people (i.e. dutch) who is trying to find tickets and nobody gives this kind of reply.

if you are real fans who want to share these emotions even with people who come from abroad, and if you're available to give me a hand let's try together to find a solution if it exists. otherwise don't lose your time.

no losers needed. but only bravehearts.

thanks webbo for your patience and balance.

I'm still here.

There's a lot of competition for tickets I'm after one for my son but it's up to the seller who they want to deal with it's not even a strictly first come first serve but a case of keeping regular eye on who's offering tickets so your best bet is to look in this topic on a regular basis.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101400-ticket-exchange-thread-201516-wantedfor-sale/page-50#entry3798872

I'd much, much rather those 2 tickets went to Leicester fans.

with so many new members joining every day after tickets there's no way you could determine who are Leicester fans what ever your definition of one would be.

At least this guy has come on and made an honest request something you can't say about all the other newbies.

I sometimes have a spare and I would be more than happy to see it go to a "visitor". I may have one spare for Swansea Luca but won't know for sure for a week or two yet.If it is, I will let you know!

Alex

Hey I asked first ;)

Nothing against the Italians

But jesus there are local people who may have followed the city for 50 years and this year couldn't afford it or health wasnt good

I personally think you should really give some thought to who the hell you give these precious tickets to !

Nothing against the Italians

But jesus there are local people who may have followed the city for 50 years and this year couldn't afford it or health wasnt good

I personally think you should really give some thought to who the hell you give these precious tickets to !

Same here, I totally understand the frustration some fans have with the silver membership but if you're going to give your tickets to other "fans" at least give them to someone who can show that they're actual Leicester Supporters who support the club- not randoms from across Europe hopping on the glory bandwagon.

Same here, I totally understand the frustration some fans have with the silver membership but if you're going to give your tickets to other "fans" at least give them to someone who can show that they're actual Leicester Supporters who support the club- not randoms from across Europe hopping on the glory bandwagon.

Just for the record. How do I determine that? Is there a quiz?

Just for the record. How do I determine that? Is there a quiz?

No, to qualify you need to have one or all of the following:

A) A photo of yourself with Ian Ormondroyd at Belvoir Drive

B) A matchday programme from the 92' season complete with chicken and mushroom pie crumbs in the centre fold

C) A tattoo of Julian Joachim's face on your left arse cheek.

I think it's our responsibility as City fans to get as many genuine city fans into these games as possible. Start of next season, everyone can come over and watch us, that's brilliant. But these final few games could be the most special in our history, and the thought of the ground having tourists in, rather than people who have been there for years and have just been unable to bag a ticket pisses me off a little. 

I moved to Amsterdam this year, and have only been to a couple of games this season because of that. But I'm from Leicester, I've been a city fan all my life and have gone up and down the country to watch us season after season. I reckon I'm gonna struggle to get a ticket for one of the remaining games and that is gutting. 

I think it's our responsibility as City fans to get as many genuine city fans into these games as possible. Start of next season, everyone can come over and watch us, that's brilliant. But these final few games could be the most special in our history, and the thought of the ground having tourists in, rather than people who have been there for years and have just been unable to bag a ticket pisses me off a little.

I moved to Amsterdam this year, and have only been to a couple of games this season because of that. But I'm from Leicester, I've been a city fan all my life and have gone up and down the country to watch us season after season. I reckon I'm gonna struggle to get a ticket for one of the remaining games and that is gutting.

My thoughts exactly :(

Good post.

If our new fans from overseas or even the ones from this country want to be part

of this story then they will be welcome to join us in the city for any celebrations IF

we win the league. But let's not encourage them to take up seats in the ground at

the expense of loyal fans.

To be fair the the Italians, they've been to as many games as you this season.

To be fair the the Italians, they've been to as many games as you this season.

This season, wonder if they've been to the tens of hundreds of other games I've been to over the years ;)

No, to qualify you need to have one or all of the following:

A) A photo of yourself with Ian Ormondroyd at Belvoir Drive

B) A matchday programme from the 92' season complete with chicken and mushroom pie crumbs in the centre fold

C) A tattoo of Julian Joachim's face on your left arse cheek.

Damn it, I have two out of three. Now all I need to do is find Ormondroyd, kidnap him, drive to Belvoir drive and get a photo taken!

Archived