Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Manchester United vs Leicester City | 01.05.16 - 13:30 KO
Barclays Premier League
Full Allocation: 3,125

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Block E230 / E231 / E232 Prices Block E233 Prices Block STH229 Prices Adult £46 £45 £55 18-20 Years £36.50 £35.75 £43.25 Seniors (Over 65s) £27 £26.50 £28 16-17 Years £27 £26.50 £28 Under 16s £18 £18 £18
* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a 18-20 Years, Seniors, 16-17 Years or Under 16s ticket) 
Should anyone be found downgrading tickets will have their tickets cancelled * *

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club.

Sale Dates

Dates Criteria Friday 1 April Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points Monday 4 April Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points Tuesday 5 April Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points Wednesday 6 April Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points
All tickets are subject to availability

Information for Supporters with Disability

Ambulant Disabled tickets are available and are priced as per above plus a FREE Companion.

We have been allocated 12 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture. These spaces are FREE plus a FREE Companion.

P;ease note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 8:30am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/away_tickets/index.aspx#lJg7BkUtmh3eWjKR.99

How is everyone getting to this?

Train situation is bollocks.

Trains are difficult.

We're driving and parking somewhere and then getting tram.

Got the tram last season - also this season to Manchester City - it's very easy.

Will not doubt upset a few but please, please, please for the sake of loyalty can we not give out references, understand there will be lifelong city fans on lower priority but surely those who have been to more aways deserve to go, and you cant be sure of giving refrences to lifelong fans, they may have just joined the band wagon this year! 

Expecting a backlash from a few and I accept others opinions but this is mine.  :thumbup:

This will make P2, remember reading on here that there is something like 1,500 P1 season ticket holders. P3, as people have said, will be an online rush at midnight. 

Am I right in thinking this is almost impossible to get to on the train (from Narborough/Leicester) because it is on a Sunday and how early the kick-off is or am I just being stupid?

This will make P2, remember reading on here that there is something like 1,500 P1 season ticket holders. P3, as people have said, will be an online rush at midnight. 

Am I right in thinking this is almost impossible to get to on the train (from Narborough/Leicester) because it is on a Sunday and how early the kick-off is or am I just being stupid?

Magic - Cant wait for this one !

Will not doubt upset a few but please, please, please for the sake of loyalty can we not give out references, understand there will be lifelong city fans on lower priority but surely those who have been to more aways deserve to go, and you cant be sure of giving refrences to lifelong fans, they may have just joined the band wagon this year! 

Expecting a backlash from a few and I accept others opinions but this is mine.  :thumbup:

Agree 100%

Well those figures make sense from last season.

But as I hear it. 800 on the away scheme and another 700 started the season on p1

But with a rolling total and p1 not having yet moved from 125 points then as we are now 17 aways into the season. Then anyone over 108 before the season started means a hell of a lot of people could now be p1.

Adults are £46-£55,

18-20 years £36.50-£43,

Seniors £27-28,

16-17 years £27-28,

Under 16 £18,

A mate of mine received this from lcfc for the Utd game,

There is three price bands with me showing the highest and lowest,I'm not sure on allocation as he what's app me a picture of the email but cannot see the allocation

What I don't understand is that we have over 20000 STH's and less than 2000 have been to more than 25 aways over the last seasons!

To be in the 115-124 points range is just five aways a season. I realise jobs, money, new arrivals,personal circumstances all have a part to play. I only do about 15 aways a year, my lads 8-10, but if a good city supporting mate wants my ticket when I am not using it, i don't see why I shouldn't get him a ticket.

Anyway, we should sellout every match at P1 status, which obviously makes it very difficult for those further down the P line. Even if they change the banding upwards, can't really see what difference it would make.

Archived