Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

It will be worse getting tickets next season especially with the new £30 cap on away tickets and more fans probably being able to afford it means clubs like Man U Chelsea West Ham etc can't rip us off.

Whilst I applaud the cap, I dread it, think i'm done with away games now (Not out of choice, but because I won't get a sniff), I fear i'll not get to any next season.

I was a P2 before last season but due to family commitments last season I missed away games I otherwise would have gone to, that dropped me down to P3 and it's fucked me.

IF I do manage to strike gold and get tickets to this game think it'll have to be a coach travel job :unsure:....

(But i'll be ecstatic i've got tickets so will just sup up the fact it'll be a coach travel job)

Nothing at all. I'm sure it was block E320 that they charged extra for.

Really? I assumed the more expensive ticket had the better view / more into the corner... I'll be going for the standard £46 and then glad it'll be £30 from next season onwards! 

Really? I assumed the more expensive ticket had the better view / more into the corner... I'll be going for the standard £46 and then glad it'll be £30 from next season onwards!

I'm not sure I sold my ticket to @Danzien he'll be able to tell us what the view was like.

Ridiculous pricing though.

I'm not sure I sold my ticket to @Danzien he'll be able to tell us what the view was like.

Ridiculous pricing though.

The view was great. I think it was block STH 229.

The only downside is you go in through a tiny concourse separate from the rest of the fans which was a bit shit. So bear that in mind if you're going with someone who has an East Stand ticket.

I've come on here to ask for a hand to get some tickets (which I know is unlikely), not to be quizzed on how worthy I am of them. Give it a rest.

So why lie claim

been going to nearly every away game this season

I mean I moan I've struggled to get tickets,this season because I ****ed up last year by not being able to get to 2 or 3 games for personal reasons that would have carried me through on my P2 status causing me to drop down to P3, but I like to think I don't abuse the system by lending my priority out, begging to borrow priorities or buying tickets that people have bought simply to sell on - It's pathetic and ruined the system, making a mockery of the priorities.

What I don't understand is that we have over 20000 STH's and less than 2000 have been to more than 25 aways over the last seasons!

To be in the 115-124 points range is just five aways a season. I realise jobs, money, new arrivals,personal circumstances all have a part to play. I only do about 15 aways a year, my lads 8-10, but if a good city supporting mate wants my ticket when I am not using it, i don't see why I shouldn't get him a ticket.

Anyway, we should sellout every match at P1 status, which obviously makes it very difficult for those further down the P line. Even if they change the banding upwards, can't really see what difference it would make.

It does annoy me when people say it's not fair that it hasn't got to P3, etc but where was the mad rush for Swansea or Newcastle away? Or last season when we were playing badly or the earlier part of the Championship season which all count to the priority points tally?

Will not doubt upset a few but please, please, please for the sake of loyalty can we not give out references, understand there will be lifelong city fans on lower priority but surely those who have been to more aways deserve to go, and you cant be sure of giving refrences to lifelong fans, they may have just joined the band wagon this year! 

Expecting a backlash from a few and I accept others opinions but this is mine.  :thumbup:

well said

I'm not lying, or claiming anything that isn't true  lol  

You can argue among yourselves as to whether you think I'm worthy of tickets, I'm still going to ask the question though... like many others  :rolleyes:

I'm not lying, or claiming anything that isn't true lol

You can argue among yourselves as to whether you think I'm worthy of tickets, I'm still going to ask the question though... like many others :rolleyes:

But you claim you've been to nearly every away this season, so surely you must have enough priority points? No way can you manage to get tickets on here for as many games?

But you claim you've been to nearly every away this season, so surely you must have enough priority points? No way can you manage to get tickets on here for as many games?

To be honest, I think if you try every possible avenue relentlessly and don't care if it's just a single, with a bit of luck I think it's perfectly plausible.

Particularly if you are prepared for last minute drop outs. Fair play in that instance, if I don't think I'm getting a ticket with a few days to go I'll assume it's not happening.

I remember a guy outside the away end at vicarage road for the playoff game with a ticket wanted sign. I know we can go on about priority but A* for effort there

Archived