Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Barcelona & Celtic

Looking like it will be mixed seating.

mixed seating in an exhibition cup played on neutral territory? Count me out - this is everything that is wrong with modern day football. Its another revenue stream at the expense of loyal fans. I'll wait for our earned European berth.

word of warning for everyone, just out of curiosity i thought I'd look at Madrid v Bayern tickets, to see how it'd work when ours do go on sale. Even with the priority code 'ICC2016'

Pretty much gave me the "computer says no" treatment everytime.

Just hope it doesn't do it come Barcelona sale.

SCRATCH THAT.

The ICC twitter said there was heavy traffic had a look just now and it came up as normal.

Prices range from $35 to $200 on Bayern vs AC Milan

Will we be seated amongst Celtic fans gor this,

Seems that way based on the selling arrangements with the club not gettin its own allocation?will be like a rugby crowd sitting together

I read somewhere that those buying tickets for the games currently in sale have home/away ends.

Liverpool and Celtic are as bad as one another though

I had been going there since I was 4 years of age , never seen or heard one issue

Obviously rangers games are different

Liverpool fans are proper sucm away from home and have seen thier behaviour at service stations and train stations many times !!!

I have been to Celtic when Liverpool were playing and lots of mixed seats

And no issues at all

Infact there were thousands sat amongst each other

Celtic and Liverpool both love each other though. I like most City fans can't stand Celtic and certainly dont want to sit with them at the piggery.

Celtic and Liverpool both love each other though. I like most City fans can't stand Celtic and certainly dont want to sit with them at the piggery.

Like most city fans ? lol what ?

I was at the 2005 "Martin o neill " friendly was an amazing day and night

Why would any city fans have any issues with Celtic fans ?

Archived