Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

I'd be pretty peed off if you didn't get first choice on your season ticket season for champions league games.

Champions league have funny rules

Like first few rows have to be empty etc...

I expect a lot of people to be upset !

Yeah, lol - I'm not saying that they NEED to forewarn you about a direct debit renewal - I'm just saying an email a week before saying "we're going to auto renew your direct debit" would have been a nice thing to do.

"Thank you for your support this season, we're about to renew your ST for next season let us know if you want to make any changes."

That sort of thing.

But isn't the point you agreed to 12 months if not 2 years ago. So why do they need to remind you if you signed up under that condition.

They placed the onus on you to cancel not on them to issue a polite reminder.

Can season tickets be transferred from one person to another? If so if a STH was thinking of not renewing for next season could they, in theory, renew and legitimately transfer on to someone else (obviously at face value price)? Is this an idea that could work in theory/practice? 

I'm a Gold member and would love to upgrade in a more civilised way than joining the stampede. I guess points might be lost in the transfer though?

Can season tickets be transferred from one person to another? If so if a STH was thinking of not renewing for next season could they, in theory, renew and legitimately transfer on to someone else (obviously at face value price)? Is this an idea that could work in theory/practice? 

I'm a Gold member and would love to upgrade in a more civilised way than joining the stampede. I guess points might be lost though?

nope.

gold members can apply for STs on may 26th

Are you sure? I have two Gold memberships in my name. I was told by someone at the ticket office that I could transfer one of them to my brother if I wished to. I just wondered if it was the same with STs.

it says in the brochure they cannot be transferred.

it doesnt say anything about how many season tickets can be in one name however. 

Yeah, lol - I'm not saying that they NEED to forewarn you about a direct debit renewal - I'm just saying an email a week before saying "we're going to auto renew your direct debit" would have been a nice thing to do.

"Thank you for your support this season, we're about to renew your ST for next season let us know if you want to make any changes."

That sort of thing. 

I got a warning email from them. 

I'm well aware what the brochure states.

But having logged in this morning. My dd schedule for next season clearly states. 1st payment June and last March at 41.50

I can't upload screen shots otherwise I would.

My payment schedule is over 11 months. Maybe check again today to see if its updated

My payment schedule is over 11 months. Maybe check again today to see if its updated

Yep mine has change again this morning and the ticket office have confirmed my kids have been sorted as well, still waiting to see what the rules on the CL scheme are.

Yep mine has change again this morning and the ticket office have confirmed my kids have been sorted as well, still waiting to see what the rules on the CL scheme are.

Ive tried clicking on the scheme section on the website and it just keeps asking me to verify my details. Tried on work laptop and iphone and get the same thing. Have you had any luck?

Ive tried clicking on the scheme section on the website and it just keeps asking me to verify my details. Tried on work laptop and iphone and get the same thing. Have you had any luck?

I can get in, and have all 3 schemes listed next to all 3 season tickets, however Lcfc_lass10 got a email from jim saying that CL rules meant we may not get our own seats, and apparently that's the same at Man City, so I have asked both Jim and the ticket office to see if I can get a firm answer, I'm happy to sign up, but if the seats are gonna be at random, I would rather wait and go down in person for each game so we are sat together.

I'm waiting to find out if the option to buy online under friends and family, or signing up for the scheme via F&F will mean we at least get seat together if nothing else.

So if I sign up to the CL scheme I will automatically get a ticket (not necessarily my seat) and they will bill me for it when the tickets go on sale etc?

correct.

You have to feel for the ticket office staff

The game has completely changed for them

And the software is bad it's untrue

I really feel for them , hope they get new staff to support them

it's probably a training issue.

anyone tried getting through on the phonelines?? jesus tried 8 times today. cut off every time! Useless

It could be that everyone is working in the shop it was rammed this morning when I went to buy a few things

So if I sign up to the CL scheme I will automatically get a ticket (not necessarily my seat) and they will bill me for it when the tickets go on sale etc?

yes. they will release dates and you will be under "st holders who opted into the CL scheme" and the date they will take payment from your account. if your ST is where they need to relocate you to somewhere else. 

anyone tried getting through on the phonelines?? jesus tried 8 times today. cut off every time! Useless

I tried this morning at 9am, had no luck and was cut off every time. Left it for an hour and got through within a couple of minutes. Won't be ringing at 9am again!

Archived