Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

I believe relocations are the only people going to be effected and those who have no relocation issues will keep their seats and pay either on the scheme or within a designated date before each CL game

The relocated people will get then get the pick of the seats not secured by ST holders and the rest of the stadium before they go to gold members.

I can't sign in to the scheme thing it keeps telling me my memno or password are wrong when I just used the same details to sign into my account.

You have changed the 'Log in using' to make sure it's your email or client ref and not the opposite?

same

When did u renew?

I did mine yday about5ish..surely its just an automated generated email???

I've checked my account history and defo been done.

Will check my CC account just to be sure!!!

I had an e-mail stating cost and payment via DD but nothing about champions league so i gather that same rules apply for cup games ie i have a deadline date to reserve my seat or something like that

My confirmation was also in my junk mail. We were also told when setting up direct debit that it is a continuous thing every season until you cancel hence why they don't ask if you want to renew. They tell you when buying and its in the brochure.

I still cant access details regarding the CL scheme so I might just go to the ground and ask

Archived