Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

For the last few seasons we have been given a 10% discount as a family booking.. We had to ask for this over the till last year as it wasn't advertised. Is this still the same this season? Cheers

It is the same again this season. (No. 31 in the T&C doc). But like last year I suspect you will have to mention it when renewing, as they weren't clued up about it last season.

so i have just spoken to the ticket office, and they are saying that Uefa will tell the club how mnay seats they have to provide for away supporters, this could mean L1 being given to away support just like the FA cup games do.. in that case L1 STHs will be relocated to other areas of the ground

What a load of shite. 

so i have just spoken to the ticket office, and they are saying that Uefa will tell the club how mnay seats they have to provide for away supporters, this could mean L1 being given to away support just like the FA cup games do.. in that case L1 STHs will be relocated to other areas of the ground

What a load of shite.

I thought the away allocation was only 5% of the stadium in the champions league?

surely the champions league scheme is just there early in preparation and we don't have to do anything yet? surely the club are going to tell people about the scheme and we're not meant to just play detective and start lobbing card details all over the gaff on things that don't have any information lol

Permafrost.. Cheers

No worries. Been down and done mine today.

I said "You're still doing the family discount aren't you", he said "Yes. Did you get it last year?" and I told him I'd been getting it for the last 5 years and he said "Ok, no problem. You'll get it again then." And he took 10% off the total.

Clued up. Polite. Quick. Great service. What's happened down there?!

What a load of shite. 

And yet some still argue against developing the stadium.

We've had DD season tickets for some years, but last year they messed mine up, got it reinstated, then found they were overcharging me. Sorted after a couple of visits!

Just been down to TO to check all five on the system, which they are but best to double check imo.

Also my Chelsea tickets went to my sons address, previous tickets had always come to my home address. Because we have same first name, for some reason system printed put his address on envelope!

Technology is a wonderful thing til it goes wrong!

I got an email for my season ticket saying thank you for my order but not one for my daughter. I'm assuming that they're processing them in numerical order....

Waddadamadda

A similar thing happened to me.  My son and I have a season ticket and I pay for them both by direct debit.  I got an email the other day to confirm that my season ticket had been renewed automatically, but not my son's.  I phoned the ticket office to ask why.  They said that his season ticket had also been renewed automatically, but because there was no email linked to his account, they had nowhere to send the email confirmation.  (I set up his LCFC direct account a few years ago, and he was too young for an email account then). 

To check my son's season ticket has been renewed, and to stop the same thing happening next year, I had to:

- click on direct debit in the left hand column and then 2016/17 from the drop down menu.  I could see then that the direct debit had been set up for next season.

- add my email address to my son's account 

If you can't remember your daughter's password, and your email address isn't linked to her account, you can  

- phone the ticket office to get your email address added to your daughter's account

- use the email address and your daughter's date of birth to reset the password

- and then check the direct debit has been set up as above

It's too late to get a confirmation email this year, but it should work fine next year.  Hope this helps ...

Archived