Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
drawfull

Uncharted 4 - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

NO spoilers please!

I normally play a: old arcade games, or b: Final Fantasy games, but the 30-minute gameplay trailer had me hooked and I've since completed 3 and am halfway through 1 and 2. Yeah, I know. I'm doing it wrong. 

Anyway, I've got this coming via PSN and is anyone else looking forward to it as much as I am? ND have really opened my eyes to what games can be. 

For what it's worth, I think most modern games (in comparison to games made specifically to do one thing) are clunky*, unresponsive and taking liberties with what a game should be. But, Naughty Dog, wow! - stories, done well. 

*Alienation doens't even have an animation to change direction when shooting. Back to Smash TV it is. 

NO spoilers please!

I normally play a: old arcade games, or b: Final Fantasy games, but the 30-minute gameplay trailer had me hooked and I've since completed 3 and am halfway through 1 and 2. Yeah, I know. I'm doing it wrong. 

Anyway, I've got this coming via PSN and is anyone else looking forward to it as much as I am? ND have really opened my eyes to what games can be. 

For what it's worth, I think most modern games (in comparison to games made specifically to do one thing) are clunky*, unresponsive and taking liberties with what a game should be. But, Naughty Dog, wow! - stories, done well. 

*Alienation doens't even have an animation to change direction when shooting. Back to Smash TV it is.

It's funny as, combat wise at least, unresponsive and clunky is exactly How I'd describe uncharted lol.

2 & 3 are top notch though, 2 prolly one of the best games of the last gen. I'll be on four, I am unexpectedly out of contract atm so this will be getting blasted.

Just picked this up from Tesco this morning. Advertised at £44 but the till put it through for £42.

Every little helps.

Will have a blast tonight

Off to buy it now.....doubt I'll get on it till the afternoon though as typical massive day one update file

I made a start on this last night. Only took 5 minutes to install. Good start with some interesting levels. Only on chapter 4 so still a long way to go. Visually looks stunning. Anyone tried online yet? Ive gone about 2 years without online and not really been bothered with online multiplayer. Is it worth getting back online for this?

Started playing this last night, really enjoying it so far, probably about 5 hours in atm

The graphics in this game are top notch, The facial animations are amazing

Liked the crash bandicoot reference lol

Started playing this last night, really enjoying it so far, probably about 5 hours in atm

The graphics in this game are top notch, The facial animations are amazing

Liked the crash bandicoot reference lol

I haven't heard that but only played an hour so will keep an eye out

I doubt you'll miss it lol

I didn't miss it :thumbup:  lol  What a touch of class from Naughty Dog

Absolutely loving this so far. It literally looks like a movie its a beautifully made game. Think i'm on chapter 9 now and had to force myself to turn it off to sleep.

You play as an engineer and are framed for a H&S accident that kills the mayor of Reading. You then have to rebuild you're reputation by designing and building stuff. Think Dishonored but with bridges.

lol Why the mayor of Reading?

Had another blast last night. Chapter 8 and 9 were quite long and very well detailed. The opening to chapter 10 I sat there thinking wow absolutely stunning graphics.

Wife is hating it already as she has come home at 10pm the last 3 nights to find me sat on the edge of the bed with bollocks hanging out the side of my shorts playing Uncharted lol

Played some more of this last night and every chapter you go through just looks stunning. Some of the views you end up just standing still and admire the detail. This is a seriously well made game. Loving it. Also some of the action sequences are brilliant. I'm on chapter 12 now and the story is really starting to pick up.

Played some more of this last night and every chapter you go through just looks stunning. Some of the views you end up just standing still and admire the detail. This is a seriously well made game. Loving it. Also some of the action sequences are brilliant. I'm on chapter 12 now and the story is really starting to pick up.

You are literally about to get to the part with the best views :thumbup:

I'm on chapter 19 now, getting fairly close to the end I think

It's diffiult for me to talk about it without spoiling anything lol

You are literally about to get to the part with the best views :thumbup:

I'm on chapter 19 now, getting fairly close to the end I think

It's diffiult for me to talk about it without spoiling anything lol

I know i'm being really careful with what I type. Going on how far down the list of treasures i've got I was expecting there to be approx. 25 chapters. If memory serves me well I think previous Uncharted games went well into the 20s. My cousin has also just told me he is on Chapter 19 and also believes he is near the end. Cant wait to play it again.

You could hide spoilers but you can guarantee people will open them anyway lol better to just not put them at all

Yeah no spoilers please, you can PM each other if you want  :D

Not getting much game time at the moment only on chapter 8, but I'm loving it, such a smooth well made game, going to make some progress at the weekend and hopefully get some multi player action.

Have you got the companion app? You can earn boosters for multiplayer. Uncharted Treasure hunter

Yeah no spoilers please, you can PM each other if you want  :D

Not getting much game time at the moment only on chapter 8, but I'm loving it, such a smooth well made game, going to make some progress at the weekend and hopefully get some multi player action.

Have you got the companion app? You can earn boosters for multiplayer. Uncharted Treasure hunter

I didn't even know there was a companion app. I will look into it. Although I haven't been online on my PS4 for over 12 months. Just never renewed my subscription. Havent missed it but I do wonder if its worth getting back online for this.

Archived