Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Twitter Links/Rumours

Seen as transfer talk is back open, Post the standard Twitter links and rumors here...

Pretty much everything is a rumour  this should just be for twitter shite.

Delete the thread and rename it if it's a problem? Not like its stopped you in that past.

Whoo!

Falcao :|

i mean the only reason he went downhill was his serious acl injury and comming bak too soon. If our medical department can get him back to 70% of how he has it would be worth it. Probably not though, but it seems low risk high reward.

Sun reporting we want Bolasie and Deeney. They seem like Leicester players if you ask me!

Not at 40 million they don't. 10 for Bolasie and 7.5 for Deeney, max. Having said that I think we can do better and should be aiming higher.

Not at 40 million they don't. 10 for Bolasie and 7.5 for Deeney, max. Having said that I think we can do better and should be aiming higher.

But imagine having a player that pretends to touch the ball and then runs with it instead.

Can you imagine when Jeff sees that in training and thinks "I can do that" before actually picking the ball up.

Your pricing are ridiculous mate. We paid 10 for Ulloa who'd never played in the prem

Your pricing are ridiculous mate. We paid 10 for Ulloa who'd never played in the prem

These newspapers link Kante to other clubs for 20 million and he is worth double what they are worth at the very least. Valuation is just a perspective and from my perspective that's the most I'd pay, having said that Crystal Palace and Watford will perceive those two to be more valuable than that and I'd prefer to sign better players then those for what they would cost.

The Italian press, no doubt with help from agents, seem to be picking names out of hat every day which the UK press pick up on and then filters down to the clickbait blogs, by then the ****** on twitter it take as gospel.

Last week I read a report in The Express, which was a cut and paste job from L'Equipe, that said Kante's agent has had two meetings with PSG's sporting director and they were preparing to table a 31.5M Euro bid which is a few million over the release clause that the same papers reported at £20m.

Linked with Ousmane Dembélé from Rennes.

According to Téléfoot, Premier League champions Leicester City have decided to target the signing of Rennes attacker Ousmane Dembélé this summer.

The player has also had approaches from Manchester City, Liverpool and Barcelona, whilst Borussia Dortmund saw a 15 million Euro proposal rejected this week.

Rennes have put a revised asking price at 35 million Euros.

Linked with Ousmane Dembélé from Rennes.

According to Téléfoot, Premier League champions Leicester City have decided to target the signing of Rennes attacker Ousmane Dembélé this summer.

The player has also had approaches from Manchester City, Liverpool and Barcelona, whilst Borussia Dortmund saw a 15 million Euro proposal rejected this week.

Rennes have put a revised asking price at 35 million Euros.

Today's date as well which is fantastic.  :thumbup:

He would be an absolutely insane signing considering he's been linked with Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, Dortmund and the usual suspects in England.

I'd like to think we could offer him more first team opportunities and he'd see our recent record in improving players and take a punt here seeing he's still so young. A Frenchman from Mali descent and our last signing with that profile worked out quite well.  :D  (I'm referring to Kante for the hard of thinking).

I can dream that's why he would choose Leicester over his other suitors if nothing else. 

These newspapers link Kante to other clubs for 20 million and he is worth double what they are worth at the very least. Valuation is just a perspective and from my perspective that's the most I'd pay, having said that Crystal Palace and Watford will perceive those two to be more valuable than that and I'd prefer to sign better players then those for what they would cost.

Because it is rumored that he has a buyout of 20mil in his contract

Archived