Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Are Southampton fans deluded... Most of them are like "Everton is a step down" and even Le Tisser said "our managers leave because of greed".... Everton are a much bigger club than Southampton and with these new owners it seems he's going to have money etc.

Are Southampton fans deluded... Most of them are like "Everton is a step down" and even Le Tisser said "our managers leave because of greed".... Everton are a much bigger club than Southampton and with these new owners it seems he's going to have money etc.

It's the same logic some people use here. Someone on here wanted to convince me that Chelsea aren't a bigger club than Leicester.

I do feel for Southampton though. Everton are a bigger club but Everton are not exactly challenging for honours.

People can't honestly moan about a ball can they lol it just looks like a white spot moving around when you're watching a game

That ****er won't! Looks like those Velcro bats you used to get for that shit variation of catch lol

I feel sorry for Southampton fans. First Pochettino, now Koeman. Constantly getting their best players nicked from them (granted they've made a lot of money from it), always having to build a new side.

I feel for them as well. They have become easy pickings for the big boys. I'm worried that the league doesn't view leicester the same way

Archived