Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

21000 ST renewed

Just been in the fan store. 21k renewed as of Thursday lunch. Hardly any expected to reach members sale. Confirmed with the girl that there will be a members renewal period after the ST sales to members period.

Just been in the fan store. 21k renewed as of Thursday lunch. Hardly any expected to reach members sale. Confirmed with the girl that there will be a members renewal period after the ST sales to members period.

how many ST holders is there? 23k? 

Getting a season ticket this year is going to be like looking for a shiny Charizard. Good luck to those who are looking for one. My mate managed to give them a bit of a sob story and it seemed to work for him last year! 

The guy i spoke to at the ticket office said only a handful haven't renewed

so in the space of 30 minutes, 2,000 people have renewed? if we're going by the OP and this post.

Well which one is it? lol

ah ok read it as lunchtime today, makes more sense I guess from yesterday lunch time - expect there's a fair few renewing right now, as well as tomororw... wouldn't surprise me if they announce saturday lunchtime that all 23,000 STHs have renewed!

What? Why?

The back 3 rows of the East stand are no more for more cameras at champions league games. Some of the West stand is being made into hospitality seats.

So about 1500 seats lost at a guess

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

The back 3 rows of the East stand are no more for more cameras at champions league games. Some of the West stand is being made into hospitality seats.

Aren't there new disability space rules coming in as well ? I saw somewhere Manure will loose 500-700 seats

Going by that then, if all STH renew, it will be match day tickets that will be reduced in allocation.

I can't see that many STH not renewing, some won't for whatever reasons, but not a thousand or so.

I went in today and the the girl behind the counter said practically everyone had renewed. She did say that a few elderly supporters had passed away through out the season and they would be available but the club are set to announce its sold out at the start of next week. To me that sounds as the handful that are available will go to people who work there etc

I don't know what to do now, I'm a silver fox and was hoping to upgrade to gold, that's looking doubtful and I reckon a silver next year will be as good as scrounging on here.

Be interesting to see how the club restructure the membership scheme next season, hopefully they'll be going by points from previous booking history.

Be interesting to see how the club restructure the membership scheme next season, hopefully they'll be going by points from previous booking history.

I really do think there's every chance they will restructure it. Beyond gold getting first dibs on st's they're not contractually owed anything else.

Prior purchase history would be good and as fair as it'll get.

anyone know if all the STs have been renewed / sold out then?

Hi mate, I popped in club shop today to ask. Said was still counting !!!! She also said if only a handful going say less than 50, they won't bother putting any up for sale, will just announce as all renewed. Said it will be on Lcfc website by end week, if sold out, if not by then there will be some available but they won't give indication off how many will be up for grabs. Blue army

I really do think there's every chance they will restructure it. Beyond gold getting first dibs on st's they're not contractually owed anything else.

Prior purchase history would be good and as fair as it'll get.

How would they calculate prior purchase history ? Over a supporter's lifetime, the last 10 years/5 years/1 year... ? what exactly is meant by this prior purchase history?

How would they calculate prior purchase history ? Over a supporter's lifetime, the last 10 years/5 years/1 year... ? what exactly is meant by this prior purchase history?

I guess prior is an unnecessary additional word but what it says on the tin, the number of games attended over a set period of time.

Is down to the club to decide the most suitable period but whatever it is I'd argue it's a fairer form of prioritisation than by the amount you pay for a membership.

They probably didn't envisage it being necessary this season but membership bands indicating where tickets are or are not guaranteed would be good as well to avoid all the fury after Everton sales this season.

rowing about who deserves one more than anyone else is frivolous. always comes out when we get good "i deserve one more because i was a member for 5 years...but wasn't last year"

your loss then son. 

Who's rowing? I can't see anything but civilised friendly chat about STs on this thread.

Archived