Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

21000 ST renewed

I guess prior is an unnecessary additional word but what it says on the tin, the number of games attended over a set period of time.

Is down to the club to decide the most suitable period but whatever it is I'd argue it's a fairer form of prioritisation than by the amount you pay for a membership.

They probably didn't envisage it being necessary this season but membership bands indicating where tickets are or are not guaranteed would be good as well to avoid all the fury after Everton sales this season.

But if they do the last part. Isn't that just the same as selling season tickets to fill the ground. Because every member is just gonna buy tickets every week if that's the case surely.

I just phoned the TO

We will definitely be given the chance to renew memberships so it won't be on a first come first serve basis....if there are any memberships left over (which is unlikely) then they'll obviously be on a first come first serve basis.

The membership scheme/packages may change for next season but regardless, existing members will still be able to renew their current membership.

100 non renewals.

3 season tickets revoked due to miss use. Ie selling them and getting caught.

The 100 are likely to be allocated to members on history of attendance over last 1 or 2 seasons.

What's happening with the people at the back of J3 J2 who were being made to relocate but apparently have now been told they have the choice to move back to original seats?

They only get moved for cl games.

100 non renewals.

The 100 are likely to be allocated to members on history of attendance over last 1 or 2 seasons.

Is this official?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I can't see it being true. It took them over a week to see how many sold. And now in couple days go through everyone's order history find top 100 and send them a letter saying you are entitled to a season ticket. Can't see it

I can't see it being true. It took them over a week to see how many sold. And now in couple days go through everyone's order history find top 100 and send them a letter saying you are entitled to a season ticket. Can't see it

wouldn't be letters, it's an email from jim to bayfox presumably.

wouldn't be letters, it's an email from jim to bayfox presumably.

lol

I'm only passing on what I have been told.

Came from someone who is good friends with Jim.

Personally I agree with a few others on here. That if it's only around 100 they will all go missing to staff or clients etc.

I guess we will see in time.

100 non renewals.

I think that this is looking more likely now. I just phoned the ticket office and asked if they could give me an idea of how many season tickets would be available as I have cancelled work and will be travelling up from London to queue for any returns. I have even booked to stay at The Holiday Inn (non-refundable - duh!). The lady told me that a statement is going to be released either some time later today or tomorrow. I am going to be gutted if they don't release any returns at all. I wonder how they'll work our history of attendance. Will it be matches attended at the KP or on points? I fear I can't have made as many games as people who still live in Leicester. Managed a few away games though so possibly have more points than most.

I think that this is looking more likely now. I just phoned the ticket office and asked if they could give me an idea of how many season tickets would be available as I have cancelled work and will be travelling up from London to queue for any returns. I have even booked to stay at The Holiday Inn (non-refundable - duh!). The lady told me that a statement is going to be released either some time later today or tomorrow. I am going to be gutted if they don't release any returns at all. I wonder how they'll work our history of attendance. Will it be matches attended at the KP or on points? I fear I can't have made as many games as people who still live in Leicester. Managed a few away games though so possibly have more points than most.

are you a gold member then? Just saying cos if you aren't don't waste your time, if you are then good luck!

are you a gold member then? Just saying cos if you aren't don't waste your time, if you are then good luck!

Yes I am. But it may not do me any good with regard to getting a ST this year. I very nearly upgraded last year, but my girlfriend at the time went nuts about the prospect. No longer with her so REALLY pissed off with myself for not snaffling one last year when I had the chance.

Dont hold your breath on that one, they told me that when i rang on monday!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jim told me not to travel up for a ST (I'm a family fox member) just now, so it's looks like they won't be released to Gold and Family Fox at the store.

Think it's pretty obvious now that any STs not renewed will be going back into the club to be swept up by associates, friends, family, employees (of the club). 5000/1 says no Gold or FF fans take the remaining ones :D

Archived