Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dunnyfox

New memberships

New Member so Hello to all!! - Just a quick question - Is there a renewal date and allocated spaces for Gold/Silver members for 2016/2017??. I was a season Ticket holder for 12 years but had to give it up for family and work reasons 2 years ago but now all ok again ironically so was thinking of getting a Gold / family Membership for next year. Thanks

There will be plenty of games that reach silver. Provided that you want to see City play and aren't massively fussed who we're playing of course.

this.

there will be loads for burnley at home, not so many for chelsea. 

You have to remember leicester city fans like most football fans are fickle as they come, the moment we start to struggle demand will drop off quite quickly.

Up until the run in anyone with a silver membership had no problem at all in getting tickets.

Hi all I'm currently a gold member and emailed about if we would have the chance to renew etc from the reply it looks possible that an extra band might be put in or maybe I'm just reading too much into it!! This was there reply .....

There is not currently any 2016/17 Membership information yet released.

We are expecting more information on our Memberships for the upcoming Season to be released around early to the middle of June time.

This information will be announced online at; www.lcfc.com as soon as this information is confirmed.

As far as I am aware there will be a renewal band first for existing 2015/16 Members to renew ahead of any supporters wishing to join on as 'new' Members.

The Memberships for next Season have not yet been confirmed so I therefore do not know if these will remain the same or not.

If all Members bands are remain to remain the same and keep the same sales figure caps and everyone is to renew there will not be the option to upgrade.

The upgrade option will only become available should not everyone renew at the higher levels.

Therefore you would be best to renew at you current band and then contact back after the renewal deadline to look at upgrading.

Existing Members will also receive and email to their register email address with us to confirm the renewal bands.

Hi all I'm currently a gold member and emailed about if we would have the chance to renew etc from the reply it looks possible that an extra band might be put in or maybe I'm just reading too much into it!! This was there reply .....

We are expecting more information on our Memberships for the upcoming Season to be released around early to the middle of June time.

This information will be announced online at; www.lcfc.com as soon as this information is confirmed.

As far as I am aware there will be a renewal band first for existing 2015/16 Members to renew ahead of any supporters wishing to join on as 'new' Members.

The Memberships for next Season have not yet been confirmed so I therefore do not know if these will remain the same or not.

If all Members bands are remain to remain the same and keep the same sales figure caps and everyone is to renew there will not be the option to upgrade.

The upgrade option will only become available should not everyone renew at the higher levels.

Therefore you would be best to renew at you current band and then contact back after the renewal deadline to look at upgrading.

Existing Members will also receive and email to their register email address with us to confirm the renewal bands.

What part of that suggests there may be an extra band? It's gonna be a copy and paste job sent to any current members enquiring about membership rather than suggesting there is a new one above gold.

Agree with your assuption that there is possibly some significant change occurring to memberships as surely the club would have already put them on sale by now while demand is at its highest it's ever been.

Wouldn't surprise me to see an extra band above gold being made so basically silver will be next seasons equivalent of city fox, with the availability to upgrade being based on the supporters loyalty points from previous memberships purchased and away games attended.

Agree with your assuption that there is possibly some significant change occurring to memberships as surely the club would have already put them on sale by now while demand is at its highest it's ever been.

Wouldn't surprise me to see an extra band above gold being made so basically silver will be next seasons equivalent of city fox, with the availability to upgrade being based on the supporters loyalty points from previous memberships purchased and away games attended.

Why would away games come into it? The membership allows you priority on home tickets not away

Why would away games come into it? The membership allows you priority on home tickets not away

All memberships give you priority on away tickets before general sale in the unlikelihood any make it that far, thus awarding you extra loyaty points.

This is going to be an absolute cluster fvck again next season, every man and his dog will be after a Silver membership at least, so people who bought them at the start of the 2014 season will have as much chance of getting a ticket as someone who gets their hands on one this summer.

Hopefully they cap gold and silver at the original levels that they did in 2014/15, and give priority to people who have had them since the scheme started.

so people who bought them at the start of the 2014 season will have as much chance of getting a ticket as someone who gets their hands on one this summer.

Don't see how when I was categorically told yesterday by an LCFC sales representative, in no uncertain terms, that I'd be able to renew my silver membership whether the membership scheme/tiers is changed or not.

They are not on sale yet because the season ticket renewal period is still on and if there is any season tickets left gold members get first shout so it would be pointless selling you a gold mebership now then saying you can get a season ticket. My guess is that it will be early to mid june

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's great news for you.

and every other silver member, was my point.

I think his point was that members who joined 2 years ago will be no better off than people like you who just joined at the end of this season just to try and get to the last few games.

I think his point was that members who joined 2 years ago will be no better off than people like you who just joined at the end of this season just to try and get to the last few games.

Do you know why they were capped in 2014/15 but weren't for this season ?

Archived