Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
karlrog

New Memberships for 2016/17 - Advice needed.

City was £20, Silver £40 and Gold £75 so there is absolutely no chance they'll have raised gold by £55 unless you get about 5 match tickets free that'd be completely outrageous pricing. Anyone have any ideas on dates. I'm just looking to renew but need to know when I need money for etc

I spoke to jim today and he said late june sometime as they are still doing season ticket relocations at the minute

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shows how thoroughly I read the thread before I go ahead and post...

Has someone from the TO told you the system will stay the same or just a strong inkling?

I shouldn't take what he says too seriously, just have a read of some of his posts, further up he said gold cost £130 a season, then he reckons fans on here are rowing over the memberships.

It's best to ignore him.

City was £20, Silver £40 and Gold £75 so there is absolutely no chance they'll have raised gold by £55 unless you get about 5 match tickets free that'd be completely outrageous pricing. Anyone have any ideas on dates. I'm just looking to renew but need to know when I need money for etc

In my opinion £75 was outrageous already but it sold out...

I moved away from the Leicester area 5 years ago so gave my season ticket up and bought memberships, since then I've spent more than a season ticket every season on games and membership - but every year I say to myself I may not get to make as many games due to work commitments meaning I can spend months at a time out the country. I've literally moved back to the area this last week so will be looking to try and get a season ticket again... haha... yeah... needle in a haystack this year no doubt.

Yep I have to say £75 for a Gold Membership is pretty steep considering they don't really throw in any perks other than first dibs on home game tickets and first dibs on any season tickets that aren't renewed - they advertise special content for gold members only but never deliver anything they don't put on their website, not even money off the foxes player - they don't even email gold members to let them know when tickets are on sale for games, you have to keep an eye out on official club posts on social media. The media and marketing department at the club are pretty farcical when it comes to this stuff, as many of us have experienced in the past.

That said, if I fail to get a season ticket this year I will definitely renew my membership, bar the Everton game I didn't every have an issue getting a ticket where I would usually choose to sit.

Hello

Been a luker on the forums for a while and my first post.  Based on previous postings the issue with family membership is having to wait for phone lines to open.  Assuming that you can get new gold membership and things stay the same as this season. Are gold members able to buy tickets in the family stand etc or is it just the family membership i.e to have better chance of getting tickets is it better to buy two gold memberships one for son and one for me etc.

From

Russell

Hello

Been a luker on the forums for a while and my first post.  Based on previous postings the issue with family membership is having to wait for phone lines to open.  Assuming that you can get new gold membership and things stay the same as this season. Are gold members able to buy tickets in the family stand etc or is it just the family membership i.e to have better chance of getting tickets is it better to buy two gold memberships one for son and one for me etc.

From

Russell

Hi and welcome to FT

Did you have a membership for the 2015/16 season? If not then there's no chance you'll get Gold since thousands of Silver members (me and my Dad being two of them) will have first dibs at upgrading should any become available (and it wouldn't surprise me if just about every gold member renews - there will probably be a few gold memberships up for sale from people who have gone abroad/passed away etc. which will be snapped up quicker than a lizard blinks) - and then City Fox members will be looking to upgrade to Silver etc. I'm not saying don't apply for whichever membership you want but your chances are basically zero.

Hi and welcome to FT

Did you have a membership for the 2015/16 season? If not then there's no chance you'll get Gold since thousands of Silver members (me and my Dad being two of them) will have first dibs at upgrading should any become available (and it wouldn't surprise me if just about every gold member renews - there will probably be a few gold memberships up for sale from people who have gone abroad/passed away etc. which will be snapped up quicker than a lizard blinks) - and then City Fox members will be looking to upgrade to Silver etc. I'm not saying don't apply for whichever membership you want but your chances are basically zero.

Is this how it'll be done? I had city fox this season and went to 15 games. People then bought silver later in the season. Doesn't seem right that they'd have more chance than me at getting gold next year? Understand that silvers from start of year should have more chance than me, but not those who bought silver at the end without going to many other games

Edit: just wondering whether they will differentiate between silvers at start of season and those who upgraded late on.

Is this how it'll be done? I had city fox this season and went to 15 games. People then bought silver later in the season. Doesn't seem right that they'd have more chance than me at getting gold next year? Understand that silvers from start of year should have more chance than me, but not those who bought silver at the end without going to many other games

Edit: just wondering whether they will differentiate between silvers at start of season and those who upgraded late on.

The club have confirmed all members will get priority to renewe but haven't confirmed what kind of membership they'll be allowed to renew to.

• 1 month later...

As usual the abomination that is our sales and marketing depts letting the fans and the club down again.

yeah darn them for being made to use the Seeticket website so that demand on 3 fronts doesn't cripple the system again and you complain.

damn them all to hell for trying to ensure all season ticket holders get their chance at a ticket for Leicester's first game at the new wembley!

what utter ***** eh? 

yeah darn them for being made to use the Seeticket website so that demand on 3 fronts doesn't cripple the system again and you complain.

damn them all to hell for trying to ensure all season ticket holders get their chance at a ticket for Leicester's first game at the new wembley!

what utter ***** eh? 

Oh yeh i forgot, you missed out on a season ticket lol

:revenge:

My point was that there is no mention of memberships anywhere from the club hell they can't even buy Oxford tickets.

We have had almost 2 months since the close of the season and not a word.

My point was that there is no mention of memberships anywhere from the club hell they can't even buy Oxford tickets.

We have had almost 2 months since the close of the season and not a word.

they ****ed up the booking system. i can now. 

Archived