Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

I've just had an email from the ICC telling me the pre-order for tickets for the liverpool v barca game at Wembley of the 6th of August starts on Friday the 3rd at 10am, so I guess we now know for sure we are gonna be the sunday, which is good for me as I'd booked to take the wife to a show on the saturday.

I've just had an email from the ICC telling me the pre-order for tickets for the liverpool v barca game at Wembley of the 6th of August starts on Friday the 3rd at 10am, so I guess we now know for sure we are gonna be the sunday, which is good for me as I'd booked to take the wife to a show on the saturday.

The FA already confirmed last week that it would be the 7th

They are tickets available on this website. http://www.livefootballtickets.com/community-shield-tickets.html  around 470 left but there still should be tickets available soon through our club/website?

Just Gotta love these sites selling tickets that don't exist

Based on previous years The FA should make an announcement within the next 7 days on the allocations for each team and what end each team has been allocated then end of this month the club will announce how they plan to sell the tickets with ticket sales commencing around a week that (end of 1st week of July)

Not sure there is a need for our points system to be used

we will get 25-27k seats

Season tickets will get first digs

Then gold ,family and silver

Everyone should get one

there are 23k STHs. Which leaves up to 4k for everyone else.

In what world does 'everyone get one'?

Not sure there is a need for our points system to be used

we will get 25-27k seats

Season tickets will get first digs

Then gold ,family and silver

Everyone should get one

Not sure? Not sure?

Of course there is a need, why should all the P1,2 fans have to queue with 22k odd fans to get tickets?

They've built their points up, and deserve to be at the front of the queue to get the best seats.

I take it you are low on points by viewing it like that.

there are 23k STHs. Which leaves up to 4k for everyone else.

In what world does 'everyone get one'?

The real fecking world

It's the middle of holiday time and also the international cup

Easily 3000-4000 won't take up thier allocation

Not sure? Not sure?

Of course there is a need, why should all the P1,2 fans have to queue with 22k odd fans to get tickets?

They've built their points up, and deserve to be at the front of the queue to get the best seats.

I take it you are low on points by viewing it like that.

I would be in P1 only for the reference swappers !

No one will need to queue up

The real fecking world

It's the middle of holiday time and also the international cup

Easily 3000-4000 won't take up thier allocation

either you're a WUM or totally dumb.

or maybe both.

The idea that folks won't need to sweat over getting tickets for our first appearance at the new Wembley. lol

Folk fret over the most crazy things , we live in a world where anti depressant sales out number tea bag sales , nowt as queer as folk lol

100% everyone with a season ticket and membership who wants a ticket will get a ticket

Fact

Guest CityFan 06

If I manage to get to this, I'd like to know the most popular/most likely standing areas? Don't know how it works with Wembley, I suspect the front rows of our fans will sit like away games, or maybe not. Hard to tell...

If I manage to get to this, I'd like to know the most popular/most likely standing areas? Don't know how it works with Wembley, I suspect the front rows of our fans will sit like away games, or maybe not. Hard to tell...

Sit tight for the time being mate all will be made clear I'm sure 

Guest CityFan 06

Sit tight for the time being mate all will be made clear I'm sure 

Ah ok, cheers Sol. It'd be good if UFS got themselves a section together. 

Folk fret over the most crazy things , we live in a world where anti depressant sales out number tea bag sales , nowt as queer as folk lol

100% everyone with a season ticket and membership who wants a ticket will get a ticket

Fact

Its ok guys. Gaelic has said its a 'Fact'.

So he can reimburse any member who doesn't manage to get a ticket. That's awfully kind of you Gaelic :thumbup:

Archived