Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

7 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'd love to see them plummet through the leagues, it'd be glorious. Even funnier than Cov.

Yeah **** this soppy bollocks shit. As if they all wanted us to pull through and be fine after we went into administration.

Hope they go back down into league one so they can continue telling everyone how big of a club they are infront of 9,000 fans again.

Guest FriendlyRam

we've all had s*** owners in recent times, we had the 3 amigos, you guys had the tossers that took you into administration and Forest now have Fawaz... but Fawaz is actually funny, the bloke thinks he's taking them to european glory still lol.. Not nice seeing them in that shambles, but their doing with an actual comedian at the helm... lol 

14 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

we've all had s*** owners in recent times, we had the 3 amigos, you guys had the tossers that took you into administration and Forest now have Fawaz... but Fawaz is actually funny, the bloke thinks he's taking them to european glory still lol.. Not nice seeing them in that shambles, but their doing with an actual comedian at the helm... lol 

I'll have to disagree with you there.... Couldn't be happening to a more deserving set of fans.

Guest FriendlyRam

Mike Dean is a league 2 standard ref lol 

Although saying that, the ref we had today was absolutely shocking, if you think the refs are bad in the premiership you'd have a fit at some of the mistakes Championship refs make. 

That's one of the reasons I hate being in the championship, the officials are dreadful, not just for us but for all the other teams as well.

2 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Mike Dean is a league 2 standard ref lol 

Although saying that, the ref we had today was absolutely shocking, if you think the refs are bad in the premiership you'd have a fit at some of the mistakes Championship refs make. 

That's one of the reasons I hate being in the championship, the officials are dreadful, not just for us but for all the other teams as well.

Tbf when we were in the championship I can never really remember referees being that bad whilst officiating our games. 

It shows how bad a ref is when you know his name and think "oh fvck we've got him today" 

The worse 2 refs I can remember from our championship days are Jon Moss v forest & Gavin Ward v Middlesbrough. God knows how but Jon Moss is now a premier league ref.

I was in the away end for Forest Bristol. Dire, dire, game! But Forest showed promise and have some good young talent. Bristol City look hopeless, on the worst run in their history and the fans are getting increasingly restless, was so so quiet as well.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Anyone see the Natalie Jackson interview with Fawaz on Eas Midlands Today earlier. Just caught a bit of it on the late news, she really rips into him. Comedy gold lol 

This?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38752155

Keep it up Fawaz you king you're doing a grand job. Take them down to the ****ing Conference the rotters.

Archived