Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Most of my mates who watch Wednesday every week say they are shocking.

I personally think Norwich will overtake them to get 6th.

Pleased for Wood and well done to Leeds and Monk again. Surely both Leeds and Huddersfield cemented for play offs at the very least now.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Most of my mates who watch Wednesday every week say they are shocking.

I personally think Norwich will overtake them to get 6th.

Pleased for Wood and well done to Leeds and Monk again. Surely both Leeds and Huddersfield cemented for play offs at the very least now.

I had Norwich as a pick to go back up. They got off to a flying start, then a horrible patch, but have been playing better of late. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Norwich v Ipswich today... tasty one on tv.

Please don't make us go back to this level!! ? It's been feisty but just.... meh! I looked at the line ups before the game and was really disappointed Lawrence is injured as he's the only one with any flair!

on a side note Norwich' new left back on loan from Ajax is quality! 

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Norwich v Ipswich today... tasty one on tv.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Please don't make us go back to this level!! ? It's been feisty but just.... meh! I looked at the line ups before the game and was really disappointed Lawrence is injured as he's the only one with any flair!

on a side note Norwich' new left back on loan from Ajax is quality! 

I can't remember the last time it was actually 'tasty' or really feisty as this derby used to be. 

Guest FriendlyRam

We managed to lose yesterday... to a side with no win in 12 lol:( 

We've hit the rewind button again,, our annual meltdown is in full swing lol:( 

26 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

We managed to lose yesterday... to a side with no win in 12 lol:( 

We've hit the rewind button again,, our annual meltdown is in full swing lol:( 

Thought you guys looked decent, from what I saw of the match. Probably deserved a draw in the very least.

22 hours ago, IOWFOX said:

So apparently the commentary team struggle to see why the goal was disallowed, even though the replay shows a blatant hand ball.

That wasn't anywhere near as bad as the co-commentator being adamant that a Wednesday player got the ball when he took out a Leeds player in the box the other day, despite being nowhere near it. They showed about 5 slow motion replays, and there wasn't 1 which looked like he got the ball.

Archived