Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasabian Tickets

I have 2 seated tickets for the sunday available. Cost me £146.45 (including booking fees etc) My mates are going on the Saturday and he got 2 tickets for me and the wife without realising I got some for sunday.

They are section J2 Row D seats 233-234 so on the halfway line. PM me if interested.

Collectors ticket for sale in L1 for sale at face value £70 for the Saturday. Purchased and no longer need as I have two for the Sunday. May take offers.

Thanks

I have two Standing Tickets available for the Saturday 28th May, unfortunately can make it any more.

2 x standing ticket £100 (£50 each)

Want to sell them together

Message me for details

******SOLD*****

I have 4 seats together in the padded seats executive Keith Weller section on the Sunday if anybody is interested. Preferably would like to sell them all together or in pairs.

Face Value = £72 each but will accept offers.

Still have 1 seating collectors ticket available in L1 for Saturday 28th of May. Face value £71.50 but will consider offers, dont want it to go to waste...

Thanks

Will take £50...

Due to Double Booking on the day (Sunday 29 May)

I have 2 Tickets  ......

Block J 2   row F    £150 for both.......face value

and

2 Tickets

Block B 2   row F  same price 

Message me.

Archived