Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Kasabian Tickets

Said I'd still pay if it comes down to it mate. :thumbup:

Wasn't having a dig at you! Thought that was very generous.

I've had 2 others who were interested but not really...

Not really your problem, one of my mates dropped out which is why it's spare.

Thanks for the offer though. If you hear of anyone after a ticket let me know.

WTF is going on? Kasabian fans are dropping like flies!

The "gotta get a ticket" mentality reached fever pitch at around the same time as Kasabian tickets went on sale & everyone panicked.

Now after a 20 minute set, up Vicky park,everyones changing their mind.

Yeah, twats!  lol  lol

Pretty funny really.

Saturday sold out on day of release, I couldn't make Sunday. Left it, you know that's life. Saw a few tickets were being advertised at a stupid price. Waited for a bit and they released more tickets so thankfully I'll be there Saturday anyway.

I've not got a ticket and not overly bothered about seeing them, I've saw them more times than I can remember.

I'll be going down the pub Saturday afternoon to watch the football and a couple of us said we might take a wander down to the stadium and offer someone £25 for a ticket.

I've not got a ticket and not overly bothered about seeing them, I've saw them more times than I can remember.

I'll be going down the pub Saturday afternoon to watch the football and a couple of us said we might take a wander down to the stadium and offer someone £25 for a ticket.

There will defo be people around the ground who will end up taking £25. Cant believe the amount of people on here trying to sell tickets

Archived