Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dipak83

304 Season Tickets Available

Club just announced 304 ST available for gold and family members. They will make further announcement tomorrow as to how they'll make ST available and said not to que at the club shop on Thursday as they wont be on sale

Club just announced 304 ST available for gold and family members. They will make further announcement tomorrow as to how they'll make ST available and said not to que at the club shop on Thursday as they wont be on sale

This is going to be carnage

This is going to be carnage

I think there are 2 ways they will do it

1) booking history or who has been a member longest.

2)a random ballot where they put all names in a hat and seaw 304 out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think there are 2 ways they will do it

1) booking history or who has been a member longest.

2)a random ballot where they put all names in a hat and seaw 304 out.

this.

the 2nd one being a swine for people who want to get more than 1 for their family.

however at this point, my family can swivel!

this.

the 2nd one being a swine for people who want to get more than 1 for their family.

however at this point, my family can swivel!

I know what u mean, if u are father and son and one gets it but not the other!!!

Only thing i can think of is they select at random. People will be unhappy but its a fair way of doing it

I think its the fsirest way personally as it is the only way to stop the ive been a fan for 30 years or ive been a member longer than you or ive been to more games than you. Yes people are gonna be annoyed but its the fairest way in my opinion.

Selecting at random would be unfair ... You have people who have been members for a few years and been to most games who can finally get a season ticket and it is given to someone who on got a membership after Christmas cause of how well we are doing!! I would go on matches attended over the last two seasons .... I have been a member since June so am technically ruling myself out

I think its the fsirest way personally as it is the only way to stop the ive been a fan for 30 years or ive been a member longer than you or ive been to more games than you. Yes people are gonna be annoyed but its the fairest way in my opinion.

How will it stop that?

People who've been a fan for 30 years who miss out to someone with a spread in the merc proclaiming last years was the first time they went to games will be moaning like hell as to how unfair it is.

How will it stop that?

People who've been a fan for 30 years who miss out to someone with a spread in the merc proclaiming last years was the first time they went to games will be moaning like hell as to how unfair it is.

Anyone remember the amount of gold/family members there are? I remember it came up in the Everton incident but I can't remember what it is @@Bayfox will know. If they go off booking history for say the last 3/4/5 seasons I think that's fair. I am a gold member but only afforded it last year. If I lose out to that system I can't moan cuz it's going to people who have been more than me. I've got booking history for the seasons before but seems fair to me. They have to be shown to do something before they go "on sale...all gone!" In 20 minutes again.

Catch 22 for the club.

Thats not the point im tryin to make. What i am trying to say is that there are so many arguments on here about who is more deserved. Like a guy who has been 30 times in 10 years is no less of a fan than someone who has been 30 times in 5 years just like someone who has been a gold member for 8 years is no more of a fan than someone who has been a gold member for 7 years or somebody who has been to 200 games is no more of a fan than someone who has been to 180 games. Unfortunately circumstances in life are what they are. The people you are talking about are an exception but still a problem i admit that. How would you do it to please everybody then?

Anyone remember the amount of gold/family members there are? I remember it came up in the Everton incident but I can't remember what it is @@Bayfox will know. If they go off booking history for say the last 3/4/5 seasons I think that's fair. I am a gold member but only afforded it last year. If I lose out to that system I can't moan cuz it's going to people who have been more than me. I've got booking history for the seasons before but seems fair to me. They have to be shown to do something before they go "on sale...all gone!" In 20 minutes again.

Catch 22 for the club.

I believe there are 3000 gold and about 1000 family although im not sure so to all the haters on here dont slag me off if im wrong

Selecting at random would be unfair ... You have people who have been members for a few years and been to most games who can finally get a season ticket and it is given to someone who on got a membership after Christmas cause of how well we are doing!! I would go on matches attended over the last two seasons .... I have been a member since June so am technically ruling myself out

I agree to an extent but what if you have someone who was a season ticket holder for 10 years but downgraded say last year. So someone who has a been a gold member for 2 years deserves one more. As i keep saying no matter how hard the club try they will never please everyone

There is no "fair" way of doing it, it's impossible to quantify how much of fan you are there's simply too many variables.

At last someone talking sense!!!!!

Take Thursday off and go to an announced location on Radio Leicester to meet Stringer and this publicity stunt? Get a season ticket for the lucky person who lives a minute away with their 5 kids?

I wish I hadn't read this.

on topic of season tickets, i may have an under 18 spare (im 18) as my mate is away for the first 4 games only. is there anyway of selling the games or will the club not allow it. the price would be UNDER face value as its a season card, not here to make money of it.

Thats not the point im tryin to make. What i am trying to say is that there are so many arguments on here about who is more deserved. Like a guy who has been 30 times in 10 years is no less of a fan than someone who has been 30 times in 5 years just like someone who has been a gold member for 8 years is no more of a fan than someone who has been a gold member for 7 years or somebody who has been to 200 games is no more of a fan than someone who has been to 180 games. Unfortunately circumstances in life are what they are. The people you are talking about are an exception but still a problem i admit that. How would you do it to please everybody then?

Yes but for all that it wont stop people moaning like you suggested

I agree to an extent but what if you have someone who was a season ticket holder for 10 years but downgraded say last year. So someone who has a been a gold member for 2 years deserves one more. As i keep saying no matter how hard the club try they will never please everyone

Yeah didn't think of that to be honest ... Like you say whatever happens there will be people who feel hard done by !!

Yes but for all that it wont stop people moaning like you suggested

Im not trying to say it will stop people moaning just merely it is the only way of doing it because there are too many permiables or whatever the word is lol

Saying there is no fair way of doing it is nothing like saying doing it randomly is fair.

Randomly may be a good way of doing it who knows but it wont be any fairer than many other ways and it wont stop people moaning which is the only point you made that I'm querying.

....and if you're suggesting I'm a hater then you couldn't be more wrong.

I have no vested interest in how they are distributed as I'm a long time ST holder.

Im not trying to say it will stop people moaning just merely it is the only way of doing it because there are too many permiables or whatever the word is lol

as it is the only way to stop the ive been a fan for 30 years or ive been a member longer than you or ive been to more games than you

What's that if it's not moaning about how they are distributed.

Anyway this whole discussion is pointless because they'll do it some way and everyone will just have to accept it.

Archived