Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dipak83

304 Season Tickets Available

Saying there is no fair way of doing it is nothing like saying doing it randomly is fair.

Randomly may be a good way of doing it who knows but it wont be any fairer than many other ways and it wont stop people moaning which is the only point you made that I'm querying.

....and if you're suggesting I'm a hater then you couldn't be more wrong.

I have no vested interest in how they are distributed as I'm a long time ST holder.

No thats what im saying no way is fair but i think that is the fairest in my opinion and no im not saying you are a hater at all just that from previous conversations i have seen on here this season since this all kicked off there is always a lot of people who are haters because they believe they deserve one more. Personally im not bothered either as i have a season ticket but my daughter has gold membership so i would like her to get one but if she doesnt tough luck im afraid. Thats the way i look at it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Over 3,500 gold and family website states. Can't see it being a ballot. Prob 40/50 percent are happy with a gold card, and enjoy flexibility, plus people will get split up etc. I'd guess it's going to be booking history one point home 2 away maybe. Over 1 or 2 seasons. Good luck anyway everyone. Blue army.

They're not going to bother contacting the 300 people with the most loyalty points / who has been a member longest (in the current era)... it'd take far too much time - and people might say "neerrr i'm ok with Gold ta" - due to circumstances - I mean this is probably why they chose gold in the first place cos they can't make every home game in a season...................therefore, I'd be very interested to see how they are going to allocate/select people.

I don't even think they will do a first come first served thing because it'd be utter chaos, more than 300 people would obviously get there at the same time and be fighting, probably literally over places in the queue....

Over 3,500 gold and family website states. Can't see it being a ballot. Prob 40/50 percent are happy with a gold card, and enjoy flexibility, plus people will get split up etc. I'd guess it's going to be booking history one point home 2 away maybe. Over 1 or 2 seasons. Good luck anyway everyone. Blue army.

I agree that everybody might want to stay as gold but they could say everybody who wants to upgrade goes into a ballot. Who knows but like you say however they do it good luck to all.

They're not going to bother contacting the 300 people with the most loyalty points / who has been a member longest (in the current era)... it'd take far too much time - and people might say "neerrr i'm ok with Gold ta" - due to circumstances - I mean this is probably why they chose gold in the first place cos they can't make every home game in a season...................therefore, I'd be very interested to see how they are going to allocate/select people.

I don't even think they will do a first come first served thing because it'd be utter chaos, more than 300 people would obviously get there at the same time and be fighting, probably literally over places in the queue....

It would be like black friday but on a thursday!!!!

I agree that some might want to stay as gold but they could say to those that want to upgrade you can enter a ballot if you want

on topic of season tickets, i may have an under 18 spare (im 18) as my mate is away for the first 4 games only. is there anyway of selling the games or will the club not allow it. the price would be UNDER face value as its a season card, not here to make money of it.

No it's illegal whether you sell at FV or below, and a number of STHs were banned this season for doing just that ^ - ring the club up and explain it to them, they'll tell you what to do.

Any box holders who have asked for to purchase season tickets have first refusal on the ST.

Ooh so there may be some boxes available then, lets get one of those although im not sure my budget will stretch to that lol

Any box holders who have asked for to purchase season tickets have first refusal on the ST.

Huh? I know someone who knows someone with a box.

No it's illegal whether you sell at FV or below, and a number of STHs were banned this season for doing just that ^ - ring the club up and explain it to them, they'll tell you what to do.

No like smr says it is sooo illegal i borrowed my mates once because he was on holiday. He is an under 18 but the guy i wanted to take with me was a full adult. I just went to the club and explained that my mate was on holiday and i was bringing someone else and they were fine with that because he wasnt selling it just lending it. I just had to pay the upgrade from under 18 to adult. If you know someone else whk u can trust to lend it to do that.

Club just announced 304 ST available for gold and family members. They will make further announcement tomorrow as to how they'll make ST available and said not to que at the club shop on Thursday as they wont be on sale

Sod it just ebay them all and donate the money to charity

Anyone remember the amount of gold/family members there are? I remember it came up in the Everton incident but I can't remember what it is @@Bayfox will know. If they go off booking history for say the last 3/4/5 seasons I think that's fair. I am a gold member but only afforded it last year. If I lose out to that system I can't moan cuz it's going to people who have been more than me. I've got booking history for the seasons before but seems fair to me. They have to be shown to do something before they go "on sale...all gone!" In 20 minutes again.

Catch 22 for the club.

Hold up. I only ever post what I have in writing and believe to be true. And yet have been criticised.

Don't bring me into it. lol

Here's a interesting one if is points. I'm family fox, because take my nephew. I went every home game plus 3/4 aways. So say 1 point game 23 points. Now my nephew is to young for night games, some weekends was with his dad. So prob went 11/12. So 12 points. So how work that out on highest/ lowest/ divide or I can get one nephew can't ??? Anyway suppose all speculation till tomorrow might have a way none off us have thought off. Blue army

Hold up. I only ever post what I have in writing and believe to be true. And yet have been criticised.

Apparently you are the "man with the numbers" lol

lol I didn't mean it in a bitchy way! I just remembered you saying something lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If they've only just managed to work out 304 are still available (probably not but let's just say they have for teh lulz) it'll be like an episode of 24 for the next 24 hours trying to work out how to allocate them, have they given themselves enough time? Tune in tomorrow to find out. lol

All wannabe Season Ticket holders should be called in to the Walkers Hall, where they will sit an examination, 100 questions about Leicester City,

Top 304 entrants will be awarded a Season Ticket.

Ooh so there may be some boxes available then, lets get one of those although im not sure my budget will stretch to that lol

There isn't any free. Big waiting list as well.

Well. What a sucker I am. Arranged two days off work and spunked over £100 on a room at the Holiday Inn (non-refundable) next to the stadium tomorrow to give myself the best opportunity to be at the front of the queue for Thursday. So much for planning ahead! I Iive in London so I doubt I'll have as many points as a Gold member who lives in Leicester. Hoping there might be a ballot of Gold members who want to upgrade.

Archived