Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dipak83

304 Season Tickets Available

There is no "fair" way of doing it, it's impossible to quantify how much of fan you are there's simply too many variables.

Ofcourse there is, booking history and length of time as a member. The more time and money you have invested the better deserving you are of getting a season ticket. Simple

Ofcourse there is, booking history and length of time as a member. The more time and money you have invested the better deserving you are of getting a season ticket. Simple

/\ This /\ 

Booking history over last 2 years, 

Just have a FIFA tournament to decide. Jokes aside, if they're going to give it away via Radio Leicester or other similar means then it's definitely not on. Many live outside of Leicester so they should probably look to do a ballot

We should have one of those ITV type multiple choice quizzes

When did Leicester City win the Premier League

A. 1816

B. 2016

C. 1916

Get applicants to walk into a room with Freed from Desire playing. If they sing the N'Golo version they get a ticket. Anything Will Griggy they get a life ban.

I suspect they will do a ballot, but quite clearly a loyalty based scheme would be preferable. Maybe take 104 tickets and raffle them off to Family Foxes, with the other 200 going to highest loyalty points over past 3-5 seasons.

304 fights to the death with the winners getting season tickets is the obvious solution. 

The losers can try again next year :ph34r:

Good idea, but if its a fight to the death there wont be any losers to try again next year.

OR

the true test of loyalty

Anyone with a faded 70s/80s City tattoo - Priority 1

Anyone with a City tattoo 90s/00s, not so faded - Priority 2

Anyone with a brand new champions tattoo - Priority 3

This will surely be the fairest way to distribute 304 season tickets :thumbup:

Ok, so how do you legislate, for instance, for someone who lives a long way from Leicester and spends a weekend travelling to and from games? Who's more of a fan in the hejammy system, someone who did 10 home games travelling 500 miles a game, or someone who did 12 games walking in from the Narborough road? 

PS I'm being serious, I'd like to hear your thought on that  :P

Ok, so how do you legislate, for instance, for someone who lives a long way from Leicester and spends a weekend travelling to and from games? Who more of a fan in the hejammy system, someone who did 10 home games travelling 500 miles a game, or someone who did 12 games walking in from the Narborough road?

PS I'm being serious, I'd like to hear your thought on that :P

I made this point in a previous thread, there are too many variables. Somebody could have had a season ticket for 10 years and downgraded to gold last year for whatever reason then someone comes along who has been a member for 2 years gets one ahead of them. People make me chuckle about who is more worthy of one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I made this point in a previous thread, there are too many variables. Somebody could have had a season ticket for 10 years and downgraded to gold last year for whatever reason then someone comes along who has been a member for 2 years gets one ahead of them. People make me chuckle about who is more worthy of one

Exactly. Everyone's individual situation is completely unique and there's no way of grading it fairly. 

People love an excuse to get on their high horse :rolleyes:  

Exactly. Everyone's individual situation is completely unique and there's no way of grading it fairly.

People love an excuse to get on their high horse :rolleyes:

Without wanting to get slated i think the best way would be a ballot. Not all gold members may want to upgrade. Some may like the flexibility of gold membership but i cant think of any other way to be honest.

Any member who went to every home game deserves the option on a season ticket, or all but the Everton game as a lot were left disappointed through no fault of their own, bonus points for going to the home cup games.

It would be a huge saving for those that have had to pay over the odds because they didn't get a season ticket to start with.

If you are a gold or silver member and didn't go to every game then you have to ask why? I didn't because I don't live in Leicester and can't go to every game, even though I spent more on tickets than a season ticket, if I did buy a season ticket it would go unused for a number of games, but still save me money.

If I was randomly drawn out of a hat to buy a season ticket then I would be very tempted.

To be honest though I don't think they should make them available and just allow 300 more tickets to go on sale to members, when the Everton game doesn't even go to all gold members then there are too many season ticket holders.

Any member who went to every home game deserves the option on a season ticket, or all but the Everton game as a lot were left disappointed through no fault of their own, bonus points for going to the home cup games.

It would be a huge saving for those that have had to pay over the odds because they didn't get a season ticket to start with.

If you are a gold or silver member and didn't go to every game then you have to ask why? I didn't because I don't live in Leicester and can't go to every game, even though I spent more on tickets than a season ticket, if I did buy a season ticket it would go unused for a number of games, but still save me money.

If I was randomly drawn out of a hat to buy a season ticket then I would be very tempted.

To be honest though I don't think they should make them available and just allow 300 more tickets to go on sale to members, when the Everton game doesn't even go to all gold members then there are too many season ticket holders.

i think my memberships were used for all but 2 home games

that works for me and the mrs but i dont think my daughters got used as much. 

we shall see. 

the tension of this is killing me i am constantly refreshing the site.

I suspect it won't be until this afternoon as they requested feedback from some fans on the recommended process by midday today.

I suspect it won't be until this afternoon as they requested feedback from some fans on the recommended process by midday today.

Huh? How did they decide on which sample of fans to ask? And those not to ask? Hope they were asking the Gold and Family Fox members.

i think my memberships were used for all but 2 home games

that works for me and the mrs but i dont think my daughters got used as much. 

we shall see. 

Arguably your daughter doesn't deserve a season ticket as she hasn't made the time and effort to go to games, if as a family you ended up with 2 season tickets then you could switch between your mrs and your daughter, who would still have her membership.

It is a little perverse that some members end up paying a significant amount to go to fewer games and don't get any of the bonuses of season ticket holders.

Archived