Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dipak83

304 Season Tickets Available

Can't believe you're defending this. They pay what they pay for a box. That's it. The club has no need to throw STs at them for free on top. Plenty of others would like them.

By your logic I ought to expect a free pie next time I go to a match as a Gold member. Seeing as I'll have paid more for my seat than a STH. Jesus wept.

They didn't get free season tickets. They actually only had the chance of buying the most expensive seats in the ground.

Also as a gold member you pay when you choose to go to games. People with season tickets pay for the whole season.

lol

Sounds like a "Stalins Guide to Football ticketing"

lol too funny

Yeah, people not being given more than they're entitled to is utterly despotic.

I pay for a seat, I get a seat. They pay for a box, they get a box.

Like I say, box holders are in no position to hold the club to ransom over extra season tickets, away tickets, anything, because the club could tell them to piss off and get someone else in no trouble. Genuinely amazed people defend this underhand practice. Four legs good, two legs better eh?

A majority of the box holders are just big a fans as me & you.

I don't see why you have a problem with them all the time.

I don't have a problem with box holders. I have a problem with them being given priority, access to tickets above members and the like, to distribute as they see fit.

The cost of a box (£64k) is how much most season tickets don't reach in terms of buying season tickets for their lifetime.

They can have access to further tickets, but need to inform the person who is responsible for getting tickets for box-holders.

They can have priority in terms of getting tickets, and has been the case in the past.

I don't have a problem with box holders. I have a problem with them being given priority, access to tickets above members and the like, to distribute as they see fit.

Not really a box holders fault more the clubs.

Yes they can ask but it's up to the club whether they agree or not.

Not really a box holders fault more the clubs.

Yes they can ask but it's up to the club whether they agree or not.

Completely agree, if the club are happy to go the backhand route more fool them. Weird that they do though.

Ok, so how do you legislate, for instance, for someone who lives a long way from Leicester and spends a weekend travelling to and from games? Who's more of a fan in the hejammy system, someone who did 10 home games travelling 500 miles a game, or someone who did 12 games walking in from the Narborough road?

PS I'm being serious, I'd like to hear your thought on that :P

Where you live is irrelevant, actually scrap that it is relevant, you want to support Leicester!? Live in the bloody city and stop whinging when you have to travel!

In all seriousness, the amount of games you have been to is the only way, keep it simple, everything else is circumstance. That person from narborough road may have difficulty walking and still walks to the stadium. So how do you quantify that? That's why, length of support and booking history is the only way.

Ps it's easy for me to say as I have a ST.

£64k a year wow lol

That's for the boxes that are practically in the middle. Further out you get the cheaper they are.

Been down club shop today spoke to a guy printing my shirt he confirmed raffle / ballot whatever you wanna call it. I said bit unfair on loyal fans he said tough mate get down Kasabian on saturday

Are they going to announce the winners at the gig on Saturday?

That's for the boxes that are practically in the middle. Further out you get the cheaper they are.

Appreciate most will be businesses but I'm still stunned people appropriate that level of dosh to LCFC.

Disagree with the Club's ballot approach but good luck to those who deserve it.

If 304 gold & family members become season ticket holders will that mean they will let 304 silver members upgrade their memberships to gold?

It would make sense! Plus any other free gold and FF from people who dont renew... would be over the moon if i can get three FF memberships.

One name revealed on the scoreboard after each word in EEZ-EH

Archived