Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

304 ST available to Gold & Family Fox Members By Ballot

Feel that it should be done on loyalty, for example someone who is a gold member this season but has been to 1 game compared to someone who is a gold member who has been to 10 games...who deserves it?...

The person who paid £75 to be a gold member.

You could argue that by buying the membership  you've  bought your raffle ticket for a ST which was a declared benefit and one of the main reasons people purchased them

Whether you chose to make use  of the other benefits is up to you. Isn't  it possible that  some Silver members may have attended more games than some Gold members.

You could argue that by buying the membership  you've  bought your raffle ticket for a ST which was a declared benefit and one of the main reasons people purchased them

Whether you chose to make use  of the other benefits is up to you. Isn't  it possible that  some Silver members may have attended more games than some Gold members.

It is entirely possible that a non member attended significantly more games than a gold member. For most games up until about January/February time from memory home tickets went on sale for season ticket holders to purchase a guest ticket. 

So does anyone know if the Gold Memberships are still available for renewal today at 9 as originally on the website or has that changed too..

Huh? No info has been released about memberships lol

So does anyone know if the Gold Memberships are still available for renewal today at 9 as originally on the website or has that changed too..

I never seen that originally and personally i cant see them doing that till after tje ballot, it would be pointless

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh its on the official site been there for at least 2 weeks.. actually it was posted April 22nd

2015/16 GOLD & FAMILY FOX CLUB MEMBERS (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY):

THURSDAY 26 MAY (AT 9AM) - SUNDAY 29 MAY 2016 (BY 6PM)
Should any Season Tickets remain available after the renewal period, they will be placed on sale to Gold and Family Fox Club Members only.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/1617-season-tickets/1617_st_keydates.aspx#35AyoX0CKVO05sIl.99

Feel that it should be done on loyalty, for example someone who is a gold member this season but has been to 1 game compared to someone who is a gold member who has been to 10 games...who deserves it?...

Surely a gold member who has only been to 1 game would not be interested in paying for a season ticket. There is no indication of where these ST are located so could potentially be in the more expensive areas of the ground.

And yes it has.. been there since April 22nd..

That was for gold members to upgrade to season tickets if you read it properly but they arent doing it that way now because they didnt want to cause a stampede

It is entirely possible that a non member attended significantly more games than a gold member. For most games up until about January/February time from memory home tickets went on sale for season ticket holders to purchase a guest ticket. 

Not to my knowledge, season ticket holders never had that option this season, infact the last time I can remember this being an option was the man city cup game in our Championship season, where we got offered upto 6 and everyone got the hump about that then.

That was for gold members to upgrade to season tickets if you read it properly but they arent doing it that way now because they didnt want to cause a stampede

Well I take it to mean to renew..the heading is renewal deadlines..Oh well.. 

Surely a gold member who has only been to 1 game would not be interested in paying for a season ticket. There is no indication of where these ST are located so could potentially be in the more expensive areas of the ground.

Sorry to butt in on your debate but do u think theats how it will work. If we get offered a ticket we just get given the seat and not choose where we want to sit?

Not to my knowledge, season ticket holders never had that option this season, infact the last time I can remember this being an option was the man city cup game in our Championship season, where we got offered upto 6 and everyone got the hump about that then.

I bought several this season with a st so yes they did get released to st holders.

I bought several this season with a st so yes they did get released to st holders.

What after members but before general sale?, never realised that, thought most games had sold out at members. Didn't realise they then went to season tickets before general.

What after members but before general sale?, never realised that, thought most games had sold out at members. Didn't realise they then went to season tickets before general.

I managed to get the extra ticket a few times on my ST.

I managed to get the extra ticket a few times on my ST.

As above, was that before general sale, i know it's been done in the past, but I never realised they had it in place this season. Mind you, sunderland at home seems an age ago.

As above, was that before general sale, i know it's been done in the past, but I never realised they had it in place this season. Mind you, sunderland at home seems an age ago.

I'm fairly sure it was before general sale if memory serves me well.

Saying that I cant remember what I ate last night.

Wait. Who are you? What were we talking about?

This option was available right up to the Newcastle game in March if I am remembering who came to games with me this season correctly.

Home tickets never went on sale this season to season ticket holders until after members then general sale

This option was available right up to the Newcastle game in March if I am remembering who came to games with me this season correctly.

Blimey, I didn't think any games made it past members for months and months.

That said, I wouldn't really have been looking as we normally have spare season tickets most weeks, so I just dish those out, towards the end of the season, even getting tickets as members was a nightmare.

Sorry to butt in on your debate but do u think theats how it will work. If we get offered a ticket we just get given the seat and not choose where we want to sit?

I'd hope we get a choice if we win the ballot!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Archived