Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

RE Zieler thread

DB11 a mod on all forums. :nigel:

lol

It does make me laugh seeing some of the stuff people get banned for, though. Especially these silly bans from threads.

I've always defended the staff on here because they do it for free, it's not actually that much fun, you get moaned at by private message every time X thinks they're getting picked on by Y, etc. It's pretty shit.

Nevermind the clean up in the main forum every time we lose.

But equally, have a bit of common sense. All these "I was banned" threads recently, some of them are hard to defend.

Kasper's shot stopping is world class but his distribution IS shit, if you can't say that on an unofficial fan forum on the internet then what is the point of FT existing?

Yeah man. Excellent point. Burn it to the ground.

#Unabombersrevolution

DB11 a mod on all forums. :nigel:

lol

It does make me laugh seeing some of the stuff people get banned for, though. Especially these silly bans from threads.

I've always defended the staff on here because they do it for free, it's not actually that much fun, you get moaned at by private message every time X thinks they're getting picked on by Y, etc. It's pretty shit.

Nevermind the clean up in the main forum every time we lose.

But equally, have a bit of common sense. All these "I was banned" threads recently, some of them are hard to defend.

Kasper's shot stopping is world class but his distribution IS shit, if you can't say that on an unofficial fan forum on the internet then what is the point of FT existing?

There's plenty of posters calling others dickhead, knob, cvnt, tw@t but still view-able.

Suppose they're common words now.

It's not feasible for every single post to be reviewed.

Most moderator decisions are prompted by someone using the 'Report Post' feature

I didn't realise people actually reported posts.

Archived