Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Season ticket issue

I'm after some help and advice regarding my season ticket,I went into the fan store back in January this year to change my bank account,

Yet 6 months later and 8 visits to the fan store(including today),

My issue still isn't rectified,every month they try do debit my season ticket out of my old bank account,so I've been having to go down there to pay over the counter each month,after gettin letters saying by dd has bounced and my st frozen,I've been assured since March that it is all sorted,yet still it doesn't come out my account and I have to go down,this has resulted in loosing 2 half day holidays to sort this aswell as driving down on my dinner break,they've never charged me the late payment fee of £15 as its there fault,but they make out its a good will gesture,yet this is just ridiculous now,with my paying now showing as 'bounced' I'm worried they'll make my season ticket available,I've got to go back for a 9th time on Monday now as the relavent person was t in today,so any advice is much welcome

I'm after some help and advice regarding my season ticket,I went into the fan store back in January this year to change my bank account,

Yet 6 months later and 8 visits to the fan store(including today),

My issue still isn't rectified,every month they try do debit my season ticket out of my old bank account,so I've been having to go down there to pay over the counter each month,after gettin letters saying by dd has bounced and my st frozen,I've been assured since March that it is all sorted,yet still it doesn't come out my account and I have to go down,this has resulted in loosing 2 half day holidays to sort this aswell as driving down on my dinner break,they've never charged me the late payment fee of £15 as its there fault,but they make out its a good will gesture,yet this is just ridiculous now,with my paying now showing as 'bounced' I'm worried they'll make my season ticket available,I've got to go back for a 9th time on Monday now as the relavent person was t in today,so any advice is much welcome

Try putting it in writing and address it to 

Susan Whelan

Chief Executive Officer

King Power Stadium, 
Filbert Way, 
Leicester 
LE2 7FL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived