Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

Tickets for Leicester City’s International Champions Cup opener against Celtic in Glasgow will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points from Monday 13 June.

- Leicester City given an initial 5,000 allocation for the International Champions Cup fixture with Celtic on Saturday 23 July

- Tickets for the game at Celtic Park will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points from Monday 13 June

- Prices for Adults are £20 while Fox Travel is also available

- The Foxes also face Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona as part of the competition

Tickets for Leicester City’s International Champions Cup opener against Celtic in Glasgow will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points from Monday 13 June.

The fixture, which takes place at Celtic Park on Saturday 23 July (KO 5.30pm), forms part of an exciting pre-season for the Foxes during which they will also face Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona.

All three games form part of the prestigious International Champions Cup competition and give Claudio Ranieri’s men the perfect preparation for next season’s Champions League campaign – against opposition they could face.

The Club have been given an initial allocation of 5,000 tickets for the fixture at Celtic Park, with full ticket and sale details outlined below.

Please note that this is an all-ticket fixture and all match tickets MUST be purchased from Leicester City Football Club.

FOR FULL INFORMATION ON 2016/17 AWAY TICKET CRITERIA AND POINTS CLICK HERE.

PRICES

Adults - £20 Over-65s - £15

Under-16s - £15

Under-13s £10

Wheelchair Spaces - £5 plus FREE Companion

COACH TRAVEL

Fox Travel will be priced at £35 per-person and will operate around the below times.

Depart King Power Stadium: 9am

Depart Glasgow: Thirty minutes after the final whistle

Arrive at King Power Stadium: Appox 4am

SALE DATES

Monday 13 June – 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points

Wednesday 15 June - 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points

Thursday 16 June - 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 140+ points

Friday 17 June - 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

Monday 20 June - 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

HOW TO BUY

There are three ways to purchase tickets to Leicester City’s clash with Celtic:

ONLINE: Visit www.lcfcdirect.com to purchase

IN-STORE: Head to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium

BY PHONE: Call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option

does anyone know if we get a loyalty point for this one? 

The club has never awarded points for friendlies before so I can't imagine they will for this one.

They never normally sell them via the points system either, so I would guess there's a chance.

If I'm right this is a very exclusive club of just over 300 fans ?

"Monday 20 June - 16/17 Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points"

these people will have a minimum of 80 points

30 for gold/family membership this season and 50 for the season ticket. i just got credited my 30 and took my points for 47. if i get a ST i will be on 97. 

It's not a friendly :-)

It's advertised as a competition so the organisers can suck up a bit of extra revenue. None of the clubs involved will look at this as part of their season, they'll see it as part of their pre-season.

I doubt the club will choose to reward fans who attend a fairly unserious event.

It's advertised as a competition so the organisers can suck up a bit of extra revenue. None of the clubs involved will look at this as part of their season, they'll see it as part of their pre-season.

I doubt the club will choose to reward fans who attend a fairly unserious event.

Was only pulling your leg

Guest CityFan 06

Interested to see how many we sell for this. I remember a few years back in the Championship days, we took 5,000 fans to London Road. As I recall we lost 2-1...

Archived