Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

Just asked my bro if he wants to go. Just wondering whether to drive up and drive back home after the game or try and get a hotel. What are peoples plans for this? Any hotel recommendations?

I've booked in at the Glasgow travelodge central for £72 saver rate,but done that months ago,

Having just looked you can get same hotel for £84,that's for 2 people aswell

Just asked my bro if he wants to go. Just wondering whether to drive up and drive back home after the game or try and get a hotel. What are peoples plans for this? Any hotel recommendations?

I've booked in at the Glasgow travelodge central for £72 saver rate,but done that months ago,

£42 each guess it could be worse. Will see what he wants to do. cheers

Got flights from Birmingham return and hotel in centre for £100, just got to wait until Friday to get my ticket.

Jesus did you book those flights a while back? No where near as cheap as that now. 5 hour train journey will have to do lol

Jesus did you book those flights a while back? No where near as cheap as that now. 5 hour train journey will have to do lol

I think it was poorly worded and that he got his hotel for £100, and didn't say how much he paid for the flight.

Will actually have a look at that cheers!

£26 if you fly up the Friday. It's £53 if you fly from Stansted Saturday morning but the return flight leaves at 8:50pm. You wouldn't get out the ground til gone 7:30pm so you would be pushing it.

There is a flight Sunday morning at 6:50am back to Stansted for the same price of £53 return or later at 10:25am for £66 return. all decent prices tbf

There are a few hostels for cheap accommodation . You could easily get a return flight and digs for under £100 per person. Just have to get to and from Stansted Airport

Good that's another reason not to go by coach.

Carry as many on as you can tho, it's cheaper that way.

We got the Glasgow or Edinburgh train to Carlise in the L1 season, took a crate of beer, we had drank it before we past liverpool, but the time we passed preston it was tennants extra or nothing lol

My cousin and his father in law are thinking of going up in the minibus (with others) and travel straight home after the game. What a days driving that would be. Im trying to convince them to stay the night and drive home the next day. Cant believe i'm having to convince people to stay the night.  

£26 if you fly up the Friday. It's £53 if you fly from Stansted Saturday morning but the return flight leaves at 8:50pm. You wouldn't get out the ground til gone 7:30pm so you would be pushing it.

There is a flight Sunday morning at 6:50am back to Stansted for the same price of £53 return or later at 10:25am for £66 return. all decent prices tbf

There are a few hostels for cheap accommodation . You could easily get a return flight and digs for under £100 per person. Just have to get to and from Stansted Airport

Got a hotel booked for the Saturday night so will be travelling up on the Saturday, return Sunday. Cheapest train I can get at the minute is £60 all in from Leicester to Glasgow. Would prefer to fly but like you say it's going from Stansted! Anyone else flying from there?

Thanks for the info @@kingcarr21

Archived