Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

Just saw on Facebook a massive Leicester/rangers flag. Gonna be a intresting day.

I don't care if it's political or religion or what ever but surly it's being disloyal to your club to be idolising another club ? It's "disloyal to Leicester" That's the way I read it

Chelsea and milwall right wing facist fans do it with rangers crests on thier flags , I always thought it was a disloyal thing to do.

What I can't understand about this flag is

What country is the flag representing ? Glasgow is in Scotland

What club is the flag representing ? Rangers or Leicester ?

Maybe the flag should read "Clubs and Countries" ??

West of Scotland sectarian football is a dangerous toxic thing ! Both of the big clubs are full of racist bigoted yobs (I know all clubs have a scummy undercurrent but these two take it a bit further , further than even say a club like Milwall) Some of the stuff that gets chanted at the Old Firm games is sickening, remember the minute's silence the Celtic fans failed to observe a few years ago on Remembrance Sunday? Or Rangers fans chanting the names of UVF terrorists during a min silence for tommy burns etc....there are numerous people who've even been stabbed bottles and battered after these games, domestic violence in Glasgow soars and there needs to be Battered wives rooms hired from local hotels to cope with the demand post these old firm games , neither club can claim the moral high ground over this yet they spend all their time squabbling between each other about who started what first. Bloody pathetic clubs really.

When I was growing up in ireland I would have had a leaning towards Celtic (as 99% of Catholic football fans have) mainly because I was Irish and Catholic , but as I grew up I realised my connection to the club was based on bigoted sectarian beliefs and shockingly not beliefs I developed but had inserted , I wasn't comfortable with this in fact it deplores me to think I had Inherited such aweful beliefs. Now a days I genuinely believe Anyone outside and possibly inside the city of Glasgow with a affiliation to one team or the other team there has that affiliation because of a bigoted sectarian belief system , beliefs they often have little understanding of where they came from or how to address them.

Strong words but nothing I have heard or seen has made me feel that I'm wrong.

Supporting the now defunct club of rangers on a LCFC dedicated flag is a Very strange Carry on for me .... But then again I'm a one club man !

x4qdte.jpg

We seem to have a higher precentage of Rangers lot in our support than other clubs.

I had no idea till the last few years and the flags started poping up , I'd say Leicester and Chelsea seem to be to the forefront of being rangers fans ,milwall and villa also have many "loyal" Rangers flags

Not sure what it's all about , but I know it's nothing to do with football have a look around on tinternet and you will find lots of these English club Rangers fans doing pictures with Nazi salutes etc.... And pictures taken at Ulster loyalist murials etc...

I now know why the Irish flag "Belfast foxes" was pulled down.

One Club One love for me , loyalty is not a commodity I can trade or swap !

Whitwick, Corby etc are areas with high Scottish communities.

That's not the reason

More Celtic fans than Rangers fans in Corby , that's according to the membership of both clubs , Whitwick has a huge Scottish catholic community I was friendly with father Tom up there the local PP

I had no idea till the last few years and the flags started poping up , I'd say Leicester and Chelsea seem to be to the forefront of being rangers fans ,milwall and villa also have many "loyal" Rangers flags

Not sure what it's all about , but I know it's nothing to do with football have a look around on tinternet and you will find lots of these English club Rangers fans doing pictures with Nazi salutes etc.... And pictures taken at Ulster loyalist murials etc...

I now know why the Irish flag "Belfast foxes" was pulled down.

One Club One love for me , loyalty is not a commodity I can trade or swap !

Well I don't know why that stupid "Belfast" Irish flag was even there in the first place, gotta be some right retard that put it up, he knew what he was doing, actually was it your flag Gaelicfox? lol

Well I don't know why that stupid "Belfast" Irish flag was even there in the first place, gotta be some right retard that put it up, he knew what he was doing, actually was it your flag Gaelicfox? lol

Im not from Belfast , only one retard on this communication and it isn't me !

I'm putting an Irish flag up this year "Irish foxes" it's ordered and will proudly go up at the KP

Where was this flag allegedly 'pulled down' from?

Where it was hung , there was an altercation and they were abused by what was probably a BNP member and the man who was hanging the flag decided for his safety and that of his son to not re-hang it

I dont want to get into this and actually I have decided I won't comment again it gives too many poorly advised and poorly informed idiots (stupid) a platform to spout hatred , I know 99% of the city fans have no issue with the Irish community in the city , Paddys day proves that lol

I'm done commenting on this subject now.

Having grown up in the west coast of Scotland (and not supporting either of the big 2) I hated the bigotry and intolerance. Being asked what school you went to so people could decide whether to speak to you or not. Glad I moved away from it all and my children have not had to deal with that.

Would hate it if Leicester City supporters generated this type of hatred, being made to feel uncomfortable in your home ground is not on.

Was a stupid idea though, Irish republic flag with Belfast foxes written on it. Disrespectful to a lot of people and especially a club who's more pro Rangers. If you do take a Irish flag next year with you, can't see it lasting very long hung up tbh. Leicester these days seem very anti Celtic.

Why I can see this being a very fun afternoon, think a lot of rangers fans will make up the away end.

I prefer Celtic but I wouldn't go and get it on a Leicester flag. End of the day I'm English not Irish/Scottish. So embarrassing seeing English, who probably have no interest in Religion, waving their Rangers or Celtic crest.

Im not from Belfast , only one retard on this communication and it isn't me !

I'm putting an Irish flag up this year "Irish foxes" it's ordered and will proudly go up at the KP

Anyone who puts an Irish flag with Belfast on it at a Leicester game IS a retard, you should be taking him to Celtic park along with you

Yeah didn't get it last year , stood out too much. Like they where trying to prove a point. Stupid considering a lot of Leicester fans hate Celtic. West brom away, nearly the whole away end singing **** THE IRA, God save the queen and Fathers advice.

Yeah didn't get it last year , stood out too much. Like they where trying to prove a point. Stupid considering a lot of Leicester fans hate Celtic. West brom away, nearly the whole away end singing **** THE IRA, God save the queen and Fathers advice.

Embarrassed to be in our away end that day.

Where it was hung , there was an altercation and they were abused by what was probably a BNP member and the man who was hanging the flag decided for his safety and that of his son to not re-hang it

I dont want to get into this and actually I have decided I won't comment again it gives too many poorly advised and poorly informed idiots (stupid) a platform to spout hatred , I know 99% of the city fans have no issue with the Irish community in the city , Paddys day proves that lol

I'm done commenting on this subject now.

How do you know he was in the BNP ? That's offensive end off. I'm not in the the BNP but I'm offended by that flag. It's mocking Northern Ireland as a country. You might find the flag of Northern Ireland offensive but in this country it's not. So if you don't like it please go back to Ireland. I'm gonna hand a Northern Ireland flag up next year now.

Embarrassed to be in our away end that day.

Not as embarrassed as a ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE player refusing to wear a poppy hey? If his views are that hard about not wearing the poppy, he shouldn't be in this country playing football, instead should take up Gaelic football

Leicester fans supporting rangers is not a new phenomenon I remember fans in crazy kop corner in the 90s singing "when i was young, I had no sense, I brought a flute for 50 pence, the only tune that I could play was F*** the pope and the IRA". and we also used to sing no surrender regularly too.

I used to join in i was only a dippy kid and didn't really understand it. Now I realise that its people in Scotland and England who haven't lived through the troubles who are trying to perpetuate bigotry and hatred.

I was out in Belfast for an old firm game a couple of years ago and no where in town shows the game they can't be arsed with the aggravation and would rather get on with their lives if you want to watch it in a pub you have to go down the falls or shankhill road.

Archived