Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

2016-17 Away Ticket Criteria

Tickets for away matches during the 2016/17 season will be subject to the Club’s selling criteria.
For 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders, points will be allocated for the following:

2014/15 Season Ticket Holder 
Fifty points 

2015/16 Season Ticket Holder 
Fifty points 

2016/17 Season Ticket Holder
Fifty points 

2013/14 Away Fixture 
One point per game purchased through Leicester City Football Club 

2014/15 Away Fixture 

2015/16 Away Fixture

2016/17 Away Fixture

For Example:
A 2014/15 Season Ticket Holder who has renewed for 2015/16 and 2016/17 and attended 11 away fixtures in 2013/14, 12 in 2014/15 and 10 in 2015/16 will have 183 points

(50 + 50 + 50 + 11 + 12 + 10 + 183)

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/201617-away-ticket-criteria-3139097.aspx

Interesting that they've upped it from the last two seasons to include the third now as well

So looks like P2 has gone down the equivalent of 5 points and P1 up 5? 

I'll take your word for that, however, that band of p1 at 180 covers a lot of people is my guess, i'm over 200 and I bet a lot of people will be, it's only 10 aways per season to crack p1.

Woohoo 150 points.

I may now be able to get my own away tickets instead of having to get higher priority people to buy for me

Don't get your hopes up mate, based on the celtic game, 140 is P3 so your in a scramble with everyone who has had a season ticket for 3 seasons. as P2 looks to be 160 and p1 at 180 covers a whole load of people, as I said above, that's just an average of 10 aways over 3 seasons.

Be interesting to see if they move them as 5k for celtic is nearly double a lot of allocations in the league.

Woohoo 150 points.

I may now be able to get my own away tickets instead of having to get higher priority people to buy for me

The club have only posted brackets for the Celtic game, no others. I don't think we can say for certain that no away games will be required to get into P3 next season.

This might be a stupid question but I have a few away tickets from the past two seasons that aren't on my account for one reason or another, reckon if I go down to the ticket office with the tickets they'll add them to my account?

So let me get this straight, to maintain the lowest P1 status, you only needed to do five away games from last season? Seeing as P1 is now 180.

Depends how you look at it. 150 for 3 years of season tickets. Then 30 points for aways across 3 seasons so 10 a season on average.

But remember this is for a friendly with a 5k allocation. It could be higher once season starts.

This might be a stupid question but I have a few away tickets from the past two seasons that aren't on my account for one reason or another, reckon if I go down to the ticket office with the tickets they'll add them to my account?

Doubt it. I know that you were able to do that in the 2013/14 season as a lot of games that season you could pay on the gate.

But I'm sure the club stopped doing that after the championship season.

Doubt it. I know that you were able to do that in the 2013/14 season as a lot of games that season you could pay on the gate.

But I'm sure the club stopped doing that after the championship season.

Ah ok nice one.

Been to about 35 away games in the last 3 seasons yet only on 156 points.

They don't let you do it anymore, I went down with a few tickets a while back.

Question is this all in a cycle ?

So point earned 13/14 disappear start of 2017/18 season ?

And then then 14/15 Become the first tally to be counded ?

Don't think so as 12/13 didn't count last season.

I'm on 197. Massively helped by the fact that I was ever present 13/14. Otherwise I'd be 170. I think they're putting in it to say where were you when we were shit (even though we won the league 13/14) without actually saying.

I can't see this being the same for league games, too big a gap there surely.

Interesting to see what difference not dropping a seasons worth of points does in the first few games.

I can't see it making much of a difference at the top level any way as if you were P1 last season you will no doubt have renewed your season ticket and therefore have another 50 points (our family range from 192-217 now) and have been P1 since season after league 1.

So let me get this straight, to maintain the lowest P1 status, you only needed to do five away games from last season? Seeing as P1 is now 180.

No, in theory if you have been a ST holder for last 3 years and did all the all games in 13/14 and 14/15 you needn't have done a single away game in 15/16.

Archived