Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

2016-17 Away Ticket Criteria

Don't think so as 12/13 didn't count last season.

Yea I know but I think this new extended loyalty point system is to reward people prior to the premier league era brought so many more frequent attenders

The reason I ask is many of my points were garnered in 13/14 and when those drop off in 17/18 next year (if they do) then I'll loose a chunk of points

Anxious now to get as many points this coming year , but I fear they will be still hard to get away tickets in P2 owing to the reference swapping by P1 people

I can't see it making much of a difference at the top level any way as if you were P1 last season you will no doubt have renewed your season ticket and therefore have another 50 points (our family range from 192-217 now) and have been P1 since season after league 1.

If anything then it will stretch out the system lower down, just logged on to check mine, and like you I'm well inside P1.

Basically if you're not 160 odd or above this season will be tough for tickets as that's just 10 aways over the last 3 full seasons which anyone could literally manage.

Guest CityFan 06

Worked out I've got 153 pts then, according to that criteria. How far in priority would that make me? 

So I had 132 by the end of last season,

So I've gained another 50 points by renewing,

So 183 points,

Is this right????

(I'm in my 4th season as a season ticket holder aswell)

Erm?

132 + 50 = 183. OK then. lol

Surely there will be a closer gap once the season starts. Those that have had a season ticket since we reached the Prem would only need to have been to 3-4 aways a season to make P2.

There must be 20,000+ on at least 150 points (P3) and to attend only 10 aways over 3 seasons (or even 4 seasons including 16/17) isn't a lot so there will be thousands of people in P2 if it stays like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the renewal letter today for the away priority scheme, nothing on it about champions league games, just the usual boxes to tick for the league games you want and the two away cup boxes.

I thought they might shed some light on how European games, travel would be sorted.

Had the renewal letter today for the away priority scheme, nothing on it about champions league games, just the usual boxes to tick for the league games you want and the two away cup boxes.

I thought they might shed some light on how European games, travel would be sorted.

Concerning it may be all package deals.

That is concerning, as depending on the teams, the low cost airlines can be really cheap for some destinations.

Plus a lot might want to make a few days off it and not have to fly straight back.

Time will tell I suppose.

Yep got mine today as well.

Was hoping they would have at least given the option for committing to tickets.

Yep got mine today as well.

Was hoping they would have at least given the option for committing to tickets.

As you say they could've added a box to tick to see how many were looking to travel abroad.

I know there's no prices yet and no idea where we are going but quite a few must've decided by now if they're going to go or not.

As you say they could've added a box to tick to see how many were looking to travel abroad.

I know there's no prices yet and no idea where we are going but quite a few must've decided by now if they're going to go or not.

Yeah I'm not sure if I can do all 3. But certainly would have like the option to have a ticket held by.

They give you the option to opt out of 4 with notice on away scheme

Not sure they can do that, they did it for Athletico Madrid through page & moy and I think they got done for it.... Then for Vienna you could just buy the tickets

Archived