Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Guest CityFan 06

The graphics on some of the faces particularly in that story mode look superb as well. I said in the Future FIFA'S ideas thread that I would like to see detailed manager faces - They've done that with Mourinho which is a good start. Now I'd love to see it rolled out in the Premier League with Klopp, Ranieri etc. 

Wonder if the story mode will feature important narrative decisions for Alex Hunter, such as:

Big Dave De Gea has organised a hooker for the lads. Would you like one Yes/No?

You get an invite from a former Leicester City player. Do you accept a trip to Thailand with two other of his colleagues? Yes/No?

You get an invite from a former Leicester City player. Do you accept a trip to Thailand with two other of his colleagues? Yes/No?

Swiftly followed by:

Do you film it Yes/No?

Do you send it to your "friend" who has a nasty habit of blabbing about everything to the press Yes/No?

Game Over - fired by club for being too stupid to live on the planet anymore.

Your curent WAG wants to go out for dinner. Which restaurant do you get your agent/PA to book a table at?

A. Nandos

B. Nandos

C. Nandos

D. Nandos

Swiftly followed by:

Your curent WAG wants to go out for dinner. Which restaurant do you get your agent/PA to book a table at?

A. Nandos

B. Nandos

C. Nandos

D. Nandos

Oh Oh Wait! I got this one. Its obviously...... nope. I dunno.

big overhauls of many aspects of the game 

Physical Play Overhaul

A transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession.

Pushback Tech
Pushback Tech innovates in trapping, dribbling, physics, and defending to create true-to-life battles for position and the ball. This is especially important when you want to control the ball and buy time for a teammate to make a run or get into a supporting position.

New Physical Interactions
Player interactions come to life in realistic detail across the entire pitch, like goalkeeper collisions, across-body tackles, 50/50 battles, jostling while ball is in the air and ball control while shielding.

360° Shield Dribble
New proximity-based shielding will help you fend off opponents and keep possession. Defenders can be shielded out as you dribble in any direction.

Active Intelligence System

A brand new system introduces constant spatial analysis, increases activity off the ball, and changes the way players move, read, and react.

Constant Spatial Analysis

Now every player analyzes the proximity of their opponents and the space around them to better identify opportunities in attack. When you are on the ball your teammates understand if you can make a pass and adjust their movement to show for you or make a new run.

New Run Types
Smarter players and increased activity off the ball give you new and creative ways to open up the opposition. Orchestrated runs with multiple players, fake runs, stunt runs, and calling a player to show support are just a few ways you take control in the build up.

Set Piece Rewrite
From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.

Direct Free Kicks
Customize your run up on free kicks to create more variety in the spin and movement on the ball. You can now deliver worldies like outside of the foot direct free kicks that bend around the opposition.

New Corner Kicks
A new targeting system from corners lets you pick out teammates with greater precision and changes the way your teammates move as you deliver the pass. Switch to a player in the box and have your teammate pick you out for the perfect header.

New Penalty Kicks
Move freely in your run up on the ball, approach from different angles and at different speeds, and put some personality on your penalties to take control from the spot.

User controlled throw-ins
Walk the line to gain a better position on your throw. Fake your throw to keep your defender guessing. And throw it with pace to a teammate.

Guest CityFan 06

I like the feature where you can be interviewed as a player, again I mentioned that on the Fifa Ideas thread, adds that sense of immersiveness. I wonder if you can be interviewed as a player manager or manager too, and in career mode.

Story modes in sports games are always shite. I would have suggested them taking more time to sort out the animations and blatant match scripting, and less time making a bloody story mode.

Why would they spend time sorting out something that they've chosen to include in the game? It's not a bug it's a choice by the game makers to keep as many interested as possible rather than making the game a closed elitist club

"Harry Kane, Story Consultant"  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Why would they spend time sorting out something that they've chosen to include in the game? It's not a bug it's a choice by the game makers to keep as many interested as possible rather than making the game a closed elitist club

It's not fun in single player though is it. 

Archived