Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

50 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I agree. Wether you can defend or not they seem to rip apart my defence. On another note packed inform Casemiro who is on the market now alongside my Pogba. Hoping to get the 87 Mahrez and someone to replace Pogba. His long shots FYI are great. 

Fancy swapping my Henderson for your Pogba? He's really good, honest. 

Gone back to the bundesliga as it just feels like the players fit my style of play, was about to buy Aubameyang for the 3rd time but then thought I'd check out Lewandowski.... ended up picking him up with the hunter chem style for 70k cheaper than Aubameyang which is mental as he's an absolute beast

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

The new sbcs are exactly what they should be used for, got rid of about 15 bronze cards, spent about 800 coins and got 2x 2 rare player packs 1000 coins and a new kit

Which ones you done? I have a medical exam in the morning and part of that is it has to be sleep deprived. So I'll be Fifa'ing all night 

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

EA cut the prices on FUT once more :rolleyes: - down by about 30 to 40% for most high-priced players.

Like who? The Bundesliga lot have still held there prices, most players are reasonably priced compared to other leagues though

Oh and guess what? after my success now all my players have turned to shit. Can't pass, can't shoot, don't attack, all feel slow and sluggish. When the game doesn't want you to win anymore then you are fvcked. Lost 5 on the bounce and relegation is imminent

4 hours ago, CKB said:

Oh and guess what? after my success now all my players have turned to shit. Can't pass, can't shoot, don't attack, all feel slow and sluggish. When the game doesn't want you to win anymore then you are fvcked. Lost 5 on the bounce and relegation is imminent

Preaching to the choir brother , can I get an amen?!?!? When you are destined to loose on Fifa Ea Royal tickle ya a$$. 

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Like who? The Bundesliga lot have still held there prices, most players are reasonably priced compared to other leagues though

Mostly Premier League players like Cech, Coutinho, Sturridge, Bailly, Payet, Mandanda, Kanté or David Silva, but also Lacazette's, Cavani's, Barzagli's or Busquet's price has dropped considerably after midnight.

That's all on XBOX, though. Can't say what the price level is now on the PS4.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Mostly Premier League players like Cech, Coutinho, Sturridge, Bailly, Payet, Mandanda, Kanté or David Silva, but also Lacazette's, Cavani's, Barzagli's or Busquet's price has dropped considerably after midnight.

That's all on XBOX, though. Can't say what the price level is now on the PS4.

Don't look like it has on PS4, lacazette still sitting around 60/70k, I wish I had an Xbox just for FIFA lol 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Don't look like it has on PS4, lacazette still sitting around 60/70k, I wish I had an Xbox just for FIFA lol 

Legends are awesome. Can't get my head around why it's not on show for Playstation.

Oh, and my Mission for Mahrez was an unsuccessful endeavour last night. Shame EA Sports had to hide him in regular Gold packs, probability of getting one close to zero.

Why do you get people who play the game just to glitch corners and longshots? Love it when you beat them kind of people because they hate it.. see some people won't know about how to glitch corners or the long shots or how to stop it but if you know...

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Why do you get people who play the game just to glitch corners and longshots? Love it when you beat them kind of people because they hate it.. see some people won't know about how to glitch corners or the long shots or how to stop it but if you know...

I just drill my corners full power front post

46 minutes ago, tylesta said:

I just drill my corners full power front post

I used to drill them near post for Higuian but it stopped working. Now I loop one to the far end edge of the box and head it across goal. Works well enough.

TOTW 18 with Lacazette, Harry Kane, Nainggolan, Arnautovic, Verratti, N'Zonzi, Ziyech (at the delight of Ric Flair!), Alonso (Captain Obvious), Marcano, Montoya and Asenjo as GK.

6 additional Gold on the bench also (among them Antonio as RWB), including Kalinic and Badelj of Fiorentina fame.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's the same people that watch every replay to try and gain an advantage pizzing you off and dab after every goal... aka the FIFA Cvnts

Archived