Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Had anyone completed the new hybrid league/nation sbc? I wish they'd do away with the loyalty bollox, it's nothing more than an inconvenience 

Does that loyalty bull crap mean you have to play a few games with a player from the squad builder? 

41 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Had anyone completed the new hybrid league/nation sbc? I wish they'd do away with the loyalty bollox, it's nothing more than an inconvenience 

14 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Does that loyalty bull crap mean you have to play a few games with a player from the squad builder? 

It means that players you buy off the market come with a loyalty of 9, instead of 10 with players you get from opening packs.

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It means that players you buy off the market come with a loyalty of 9, instead of 10 with players you get from opening packs.

So basically you need to spend on packs to get the players for the SBC. EA the bastards!

5 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So basically you need to spend on packs to get the players for the SBC. EA the bastards!

Well, you can "up" the loyalty back to 10 - but you need to play 10 matches with the corresponding player(s) to do so.

6 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is the SBC really worth it? Has anyone managed to do it without spending a shed load on players? 

I was going to do it but I want to save my coins as once the weekend league rewards drop I can invest in robben 

Had a mad day for packs. Did a draft and won - got a 5k pack, a 15k pack, and a 50k pack as rewards plus 45k coins - never got draft rewards like that!

Anyway, to summarise: 3 walkouts from the packs incredibly.

5k: Cech

15k: Ozil

50k: Pogba

I screamed like a child at Pogba lol I never have good luck, so how I got a walkout in a 5k pack I'll never understand!

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I know that it sounds like I'm being a whiny little bitch but what the ****ing **** is this ****ing shit?

Butland got a 2.2 rating lmao

IMG_0064.JPG

Excuse my maths, but hasn't he scored with about 125% of his shots on target.

Archived