Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

49 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm conceding with every shot on target with Butland in goal now haha. Look at the pic above for example.

theyve probably nerfed the hell out of butland, I've played 4 games and conceded about 5 long range efforts, like you said it seems like every shot goes in, it's just so hard to defend a couple of 1 2s and your in as the defensive line is so high

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

theyve probably nerfed the hell out of butland, I've played 4 games and conceded about 5 long range efforts, like you said it seems like every shot goes in, it's just so hard to defend a couple of 1 2s and your in as the defensive line is so high

good time to play u then

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

It just feels broken now it's near on impossible to defend

That's why that lad kept going on the diagonal and hitting them from 35 yards out then earlier.... he scored once but other shots were either forcing a save out the keeper or hitting the bar he done it like 4 times.. tried it in the second half but I kept winning the ball back off him and released Vardy. 

Promoted to div 2 finally. Needed a point from the last game and my opponent was called 'BEAST'. This bloke must have spent thousands on fifa points, he had TOTY Suarez, Iniesta, Modric, Pique and Marcelo! Them he had nif Ronaldo, Bale and De Gea and a few others to make a 91 rated squad. Beating him 2-0 was delightful, hence sharing this achievement with you all :-D

The real FIFA rage was coming out after 4 games post patch, but I feel like I've made the transition now, playing some good stuff and absolutely smashing people, my past 3 games were 5.1 5.0 6.1... the last 6.1 was against a team with butland and Musa lol, definitely fits hand in hand with my tikka tacca approach especially with the 4321 formation

8 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

So after finishing Gold 3 for the last 3 weekends, my team has lost 6 on the spin.

Lost the plot, put them all  on the transfer list and I've brought a Bundesliga team for less than 20k coins. lol

This is basically me every week lol, I do love the Bundesliga though

On 18/01/2017 at 05:29, casablancas said:

Preaching to the choir brother , can I get an amen?!?!? When you are destined to loose on Fifa Ea Royal tickle ya a$$. 

I did somewhat improve but then once again it all went to shit! 

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Has the patch really messed up the game? well messed it up even more I should say

It's made it less defensive i.e. People are No longer able to have their defenders parked on the edge of the box, which leads to really open games which I guess is decent, if you go full on pace with your strikers the opposition can't really do much to stop it, a few 1 2s and you're clean through, I've actually used the chipped through balls a few times which I've been unable to do up until now on FIFA 17

15 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

if you're getting tonked 11-0 i'm skeptical about your opinion :blink:

To be fair, I reckon there was something weird happening. He was shooting from about 45 yards out with players like Kante on his left foot and they were going straight into the top corner like rockets.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

To be fair, I reckon there was something weird happening. He was shooting from about 45 yards out with players like Kante on his left foot and they were going straight into the top corner like rockets.

Someone said everything has changed since the update and I actually believe it.

I was on a run of DDWWWWWWWWW

2 draw 9 wins. Now I'm DWDDDDLLL

Just now, Ashley said:

Someone said everything has changed since the update and I actually believe it.

I was on a run of DDWWWWWWWWW

2 draw 9 wins. Now I'm DWDDDDLLL

I don't want to come across as a whiny little bitch, but I'm fairly sure that the lad I played was cheating in some way or another.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't want to come across as a whiny little bitch, but I'm fairly sure that the lad I played was cheating in some way or another.

Possibly was I put a post up about people glitching.. running in from diagonals and hitting them from like 35 yards and they're either going in, keeper is saving and out for a corner or bar and going to an attack to score... 

40 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Oh dear so I ventured onto the fifa forums out of boredom at work. Whatever you do, stay away. Some people haven't slept all night because they're waiting for their WL rewards and are getting a bit cranky. 

This is what happens when they finally go a few weeks releasing them at the same time. lol the one week they are a day late everyone loses their minds. 

I couldn't give a damn when I get them I haven't had anything good for the last 2 months. lol

Archived